Anyone stay at comfort inn Maingate

gap2368

DIS Veteran
Any recent stays here. Most interested in what they served for breakfast, they say they have transportation to and from the parks what park is the drop-off and how often does it run and how clean and safe did you feel staying there ( I am a very short female in my mid 30) also was there any hidden fees I found so prices for $68-$75 pre-night much cheaper than Disney pop or all stars

here is the address for the hotel look like it has good review and is close to Disney.

COMFORT INN MAINGATE
VERY GOOD! 4.0 of 5 (1910 Reviews)

7675 W Irlo Bronson Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, US

Any recent stays here. Most interested in what they served for breakfast, they say they have transportation to and from the parks what park is the drop-off and how often does it run and how clean and safe did you feel staying there ( I am a very short female in my mid 30) also was there any hidden fees I found so prices for $68-$75 pre-night much cheaper than Disney pop or all stars

here is the address for the hotel look like it has good review and is close to Disney.

COMFORT INN MAINGATE
VERY GOOD! 4.0 of 5 (1910 Reviews)

7675 W Irlo Bronson Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, US

That sound like a great rate! I have not stayed at this Comfort Inn, but would suggest calling the hotel front desk to ask about any fees, park shuttle schedule, & what they serve for breakfast.
If you do stay here, please let us know how it was!

That sound like a great rate! I have not stayed at this Comfort Inn, but would suggest calling the hotel front desk to ask about any fees, park shuttle schedule, & what they serve for breakfast.
If you do stay here, please let us know how it was!
Found most of my question on line for breakfast they have egg sausage cereal

The bus leave too late for rope drop for me I think it was 8:45.

And there is a $12-$22 a night resort fee depending on what site you looked at

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter