Anyone on Eastern itinerary collect iron on patches?

cotomom

<font color=red>That'd be FABULOUS!<br><font color
I was unable to find iron on patches for St. Thomas or St. Maarten while on our January trip.

I collect these for my kids.

Wondering if anyone has had luck in finding them and if so where... or if any upcoming Eastern cruisers would be willing to pick any up for me and I'd reimburse.... If you don't want to post here, pm me!

Thanks!!!!

I do not sail until fall on one of the Antigua cruises but would be happy to pick something up for you in St. Thomas if you don't get a better offer before then.

We are sailing May 1st, if you find out where to get them we would be happy to pick them up.

Alice

Thank you ladies for your offers! I don't know where to find them. Hopefully someone else collects them and knows of a location/store where they picked some up?

Anyone! :earsgirl:

Typically a "gift store" type atmosphere... Perhaps a dive shop, although I would imagine these would have the big red flag dive symbol on them...

Thanks for the help/ideas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter