Anyone have a bucket list of staying at all the Disney World resorts during their lifetime?

Would like to try all the deluxe resorts.
We added Saratoga Springs, Contemporary, Animal Kingdom, Grand Floridian, Beach Club this year (first time annual pass members).
We stayed at Aulani a few years back combined with a trip to Disneyland Hotel.
Vero Beach and Hilton Head are on our list too.
We've already done the moderates including Shades of Green and Fort Wilderness.
The values are just not appealing enough to list right now.
How did you like Aulani? We have a Maui trip planned and considered popping over there for a few days.

I want to stay at BC and WL, but I also want to visit every continent. I have only visited three so far. Working on the others.

We returned to Poly a few weeks ago and upgraded to CL; bubble burst and it's all BWI's fault. We found we enjoyed our stays at BWI much much more.

Bucket list? Not formally but I'd could see giving AKL and WL a whirl to complete the deluxe list. My physical collection days are over for the moment as I'm enjoying minimalism. Just give me the memories and I'm fine.

I love your expression, “ my physical collection days are over” . So are mine, but as I hit 60 in 4 months, I’m hoping they’re over for good. I want to unload myself as much as I’m able of 60 years of accumulated “stuff” and be as free as possible. As you said, the memories are fine! All I need is my partner of 27 years and our hard earned retirement portfolios and we’re good to go to see where senior living leads us.

There are some I don't like so no. I still have the Contemporary Resort and Wilderness Lodge on my list but I've stayed everywhere else that I've have had an interest in.

I have stayed at all but the Yacht Club, AoA, the campground and the new Rivera. I will probably never say to stay at the YC.

Not a goal for me. There are so many wonderful places to see all over the world, I would not focus on one area so much.

Not a goal for me. There are so many wonderful places to see all over the world, I would not focus on one area so much.
One can have multiple bucket lists. A Disney one doesn't mean you can't have one to explore the world. :) I have many bucket lists and two of them are the former and latter.

If I were to put a bucket list on it, it might be to stay at all the values. The others are beyond what I'm willing to pay! I've been to WDW four times and I've stayed off property, at Downtown Disney, at Shades of Green, and at Pop Century.

I do enjoy setting "bucket lists" though, so if this is your thing - go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter