Anyone have a bucket list of staying at all the Disney World resorts during their lifetime?

of course. The cottages at Boardwalk are on the top of my list.

My bucket list is to go to every Disney park! (I've got all the US parks covered, now I just need to take some international trips!)

As of yesterday I already had stayed in all hotels on property starting in 1975 with the Poly for my senior class trip. Now that Gran Destino is open I have another one. But these days I only stay at Deluxe so I may not make it there. Riviera and Reflections are DVC properties and I may try to hit them but I know they are expense, more so than some deluxe.

We've stayed at a good amount of them (in sig), with some as repeats because we really liked them and/or the price was right. Our trips have changed the past few years as we've primarily gone down on spring break (cha ching!) for college sports tournaments and stayed near where DS stays, as well as have other people with us, so off site condos work right now, but later we have a couple more Disney resorts we'd like to try (POFQ, FW). Prices have gotten exorbitant, though, so once college is done, future trips will likely be during value season so maybe we can land some deals again, although staying offsite has been rather eye-opening - there are a lot of nice places outside of the Disney bubble, too.

Lol, I think I'm priced out of the deluxes--I've never dared to dream THAT big :) But I do want to stay at all the moderates and value resorts. People will probably say this is dumb but I really want to stay at Art of Animation. I love what I've seen of the theming, I think they did an excellent job! Especially the family suites. It didn't work out for our last trip, but hopefully the next one! We stayed at Pop for the first time on our last trip and we enjoyed it but I longed to walk across to AOA.

I don't really have a Disney bucket list, but if I did it would include dining at Club 33 and staying in the Cinderella Castle suite. DD14 suggested we bid. NOPE!

DD14 has the goal to visit each Disney park. So far we've completed DLR, WDW, and DLP.

As for staying at every Disney owned hotel, we've accomplished thew following:
-DLR: Disneyland Hotelm, Paradise Pier, Grand Californian (both hotel and DVC units)
-WDW: POR, Caribbean Beach, OKW, SSR, BW, BLT, Ft Wilderness (camping and cabins), AK (Jambo and Kidani), WL (hotel and DVC units), Poly
-Hilton Head DVC

I have stayed at all the moderates and values. There are some resorts I have no interest in staying in, especially when you factor in price (CR and GF - not a fan of the style of CR, price, or needing to transfer monorails to get to Epcot).

Nope, call me a snob but I don't want to stay at any of the value resorts. Spoiled with the easy access to the parks staying at one of the Epcot or monorail resorts. Did enjoy our stay at the DVC at Wilderness but I avoid even AKL because I don't want to ride the bus if possible.

I plan on doing a few split stays to achieve this. Although, I think I will hold off on the All Stars and Pop. lol If I miss out on any of them, those will be the ones.

Lol, I think I'm priced out of the deluxes--I've never dared to dream THAT big :) But I do want to stay at all the moderates and value resorts. People will probably say this is dumb but I really want to stay at Art of Animation. I love what I've seen of the theming, I think they did an excellent job! Especially the family suites. It didn't work out for our last trip, but hopefully the next one! We stayed at Pop for the first time on our last trip and we enjoyed it but I longed to walk across to AOA.
I have a new grand-baby, I hope someday I can take him to AOA. We can stay in a Cars suite!

I'm working on it (see signature below). With refurbishments, I'll try the All-Stars. As long as it's when schools are in session and there aren't any cheer competitions or pop warner going on.

I don't because I don't have a real desire to stay at several of them. If I have enough money for a deluxe resort, I will (almost) certainly choose Yacht or Beach Club for location (and to not have a clown at the pool). I've already stayed at the Contemporary (loved it back then) and the Polynesian. They were building the Grand Floridian when we went on our honeymoon trip, and I really wanted to stay at it when it was done, but now I really don't have any desire to stay there. I'm sure that the All-Stars are fine, but since I already know POP Century and Art of Animation, I'd pick one of those two if I were going to stay value. I didn't think that Animal Kingdom Lodge was worth the money and would have gladly gone back to Art of Animation on that trip. I have stayed at a couple of moderate resorts, and again, I don't think they are really worth the extra expense over the values for the way that we do Disney. I'd rather stay 2 weeks in a value resort than 5 days in a deluxe, so unless money becomes less of an issue for us (so that we could stay deluxe without thinking about it) or we have only a certain length of time for the trip, I guess I'm staying value. But I sure do love being able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Would like to try all the deluxe resorts.
We added Saratoga Springs, Contemporary, Animal Kingdom, Grand Floridian, Beach Club this year (first time annual pass members).
We stayed at Aulani a few years back combined with a trip to Disneyland Hotel.
Vero Beach and Hilton Head are on our list too.
We've already done the moderates including Shades of Green and Fort Wilderness.
The values are just not appealing enough to list right now.

No, I'm OK if I don't stay at all the values. :D

DW and I would love to stay at the Poly just once because of the nostalgia, but I can't say I have it on the bucket list.
We returned to Poly a few weeks ago and upgraded to CL; bubble burst and it's all BWI's fault. We found we enjoyed our stays at BWI much much more.

Bucket list? Not formally but I'd could see giving AKL and WL a whirl to complete the deluxe list. My physical collection days are over for the moment as I'm enjoying minimalism. Just give me the memories and I'm fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter