Anyone going to the world in March 2013?

I would like to know too??? I was given someone's pin . They got a special email. But WDW wouldn't let me use it cause those pins are address/family only and non-transferable.:( But I got the discount Dine/stay/play.. so atleast we saved some $$..

Pop March 12-16. There's another March thread out there too, but it's not very busy. I always thought March was a busy time, but there aren't many of us on the boards, anyway!:confused3

I keep reading about how busy it is in March, but I have gone in March for the last three years and have never felt overwhelmed. In fact I haven't even seen a thread for it. So I was wondering how many of you are going to be with me in March 2013? I am going home to BW Villas from March16-23.

I'm going to WDW from March 24-March 30 and I am staying in BLT. :)

March 3-7 @ POR with Free dining as well....then off on our disney cruise for the weekend and back to CBR March 10-14th.

Cannot wait!! First trip for me and my kiddos!

Somewhat sad to say, I think we are switching from March to June. We have a family member with a terminal illness and the timing is not looking great. I was already worried about the crowds (hubby does very poorly in crowds) and lack of discounts. March 24-28. Looking forward to the $700 in savings, warmer weather and lighter crowds but have to wait even longer! Have fun everyone :)

POFQ.. March 1-6th. First joint vacation with my sister's family. And they have NEVER gone to WDW.. not even the parents.. and 8yr old nephews. We are in for a FUN FUN MAGICAL trip!!

There was free dining until March 8th if you booked by Dec 31 2012..... :)

We will be at the end of March. I'm getting really worried about the crowds expected. I'm wondering whether we should get hopper passes for our family (two children - 6 & 8 yrs. old). We plan on going to the parks 4 days and Sea World one day.

I am going at the end of February till the beginning of March. It will be me, my DD, DSiL, and DD's BFF (this will be her first time at WDW). We will be staying at POR royal room. We also got a free dining pin. It worked out much better than the room discount with 4 adults in the room. Now if we can just get the DSiL to not hog the bathroom!!!:laughing:

I agree the free dining is great!! No stressing about eating cheaply

I don't understand all the fuss about spring break? I have been to DW in March three times and have never had bad crowds, except of coarse the line for TSM. Other than that schools up here in my neck of the woods don't have spring break until mid April and winter break is in Feb.

I will be going March 1st- 7th and we are staying at POR with free dining. It's getting close!!!

POFQ March 15-21. Hubby & I honeymooned WDW 1996. First time for DD's 11 & 13 yrs old.

Just booked for Mar 10-15 at Pop - just me and my daughter for her March Break and 18th early birthday! So excited, and just realized the Flower and Garden Festival will be on! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter