Anyone going in November??

We are going Nov. 13th - 18th. My dad has a convention so we are tagging along. Thanks to dad - we got a great rate at the GF !!! I can't believe we get to stay there. We are going to our first MVMCP on Nov. 15th.

HI I think I have seen you post before on the GF posts. Do you mind me asking what days your Dad has the convention at the GF? We are going Nov 11- 16th and I am kinda bummed because all the rooms on the 11th are booked for the GF. I am thinking crowded place and therefore we might get a really yucky room. We are GV and did get the 40% off so I don't want to complain too much, but we are still paying double what we would usually pay to stay at Disney! Just curious if the 11th is booked due to a convention. Thanks!

We'll be there Nov 8 - 17 at FW. DH's first trip EVER and my last trip was with my high school 10 years ago (so in many ways I almost consider this my first trip too because I am actually planning this one)

LuvMyLittleBoy2003 and CyndiL .... we'll all be there at the same time! Howdy neighbors!!!

Hey, how about that!! This is our first trip to the fort! I'm so excited I could just pee my pants! :)

Another 50th Birthday Celebration here! It's for my sister, and all of us sisters and kids are going! November 19-24, staying at CSR!

We're going for a mini-trip on 11/1-2. We live 3 hours away so we go on a couple mini-trips during the year instead of 1 long one.

We will be there from Oct. 31st to Nov. 14th Staying at Boardwalk. We will be going to the Halloween Party the night we get there and the Christmas Party on the 12th.:yay:

We will be there 11/3-11/10, staying at VWL. :goodvibes

Any idea what the weather is typically like the first week of November?

We will be there 11/16 - 11/23 staing at CSR for the first time. We decided to try another Mod instead of POR. I am very excited about staying there because of the great pix and the things I have read about this property.

I'll be there Oct. 31-Nov. 4 staying at SSR!!! My first time in a Deluxe!!! (well, sort of a deluxe).
The first night my DH will be with me, but then he's off to a conference so I will be solo!! I am kind of looking forward to it.

I will be at the Nov. 2 MNSSHP. It's my first time there as well.

Yeah:banana:
Jessica

We are going to MNSSHP on Nov. 2nd as well. Seems alittle weird going after Halloween. Hopefully most people will think the same and crowds won't be too bad even though it is a Friday. It worked out perfectly for us because we are leaving on Oct 31st so now my kids will get to trick or treat. We are returning on Nov. 6.

We will be there from Oct. 31st to Nov. 14th Staying at Boardwalk. We will be going to the Halloween Party the night we get there and the Christmas Party on the 12th.:yay:

see you at the Christmas party on the 12th
I'll be at Pop 11/9-11 and BCV 11/11-16 celebrating my 50th!

Count us in too:cool1:
Myself, DH, DD(10), DS(8) & DD(4) will be there from 11/16-11/23 and we will be staying at the Poly.

i'm in! i'll be in Celebration from nov 16-27. probably only hitting the parks on the 17, 25 & 26, maaaaybe the 19 or 20, maybe sometime in between for just dinner or something (got an annual pass :thumbsup2 ). i'm mostly solo, so i'm pretty flexible :goodvibes

November is busy! We have PFTS on 11/3 and the Blue Zoo Signature Dinner with Todd English on 11/9. Then Festival of The Masters the 10th/11th. Jazz Stroll at The Orlando Museum of Art for their Festival of Trees 11/16. http://www.councilof101.net/FOT.html

Good friends are coming the 16th-21st (Grand Floridian) with their 15 month old so we are going to Akershus, Mickey's Backyard BBQ, Sci-Fi, California Grill, Victoria and Alberts (the 4 of us), and Narcoossees. Going to see the Osborne Lights and maybe Ice at Gaylord Palms. Looking forward to it! Then we have Boma for 4pm Thanksgiving day. :banana:
http://www.christmasinorlando.com/featured-event/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!