Anyone going in November??

We're having a "girls' only" trip (me & 2 friends) from 11/7-12. We'll be at SSR in a 2-bedroom. And I'll be doing SSW while they are on the rides! My first time at SSW! Can't wait!!!! :dance3:

:banana: Ooh and this should be my 500th post!!! :banana:

:cheer2:

This will be my 9th year at SSW! If you need any pointers let me know, I'll be happy to share!

see you at the Beach Club!
If you see someone wearing a birthday banner across their body on the 13th it will be me!
I'll be at the BCV 11/11-16 and Pop 11/9-11. I had BCV the entire time but gave it up to save money. But thats ok the Off Kilter boys usually dont play over the weekend

Wow! Hope you have a great birthday trip! If you see three random women walking to MGM at 5 am you'll know it's me. Oh wait there might be many of us on the trail that particular weekend. LOL Have a great time!

Heading to the "Happiest Place On Earth" with my girlfriend and her daughter for Soap Weekend 11/8-12th, Port Orleans Riverside. Can't wait!!!:cool1: :banana: :dance3:

Going 11/3 - 11/10 for the Food & Wine Festival and ....... my 50th birthday.
I'll be the one throwing myself on the ground having a temper tantrum.
If you see me, just walk over or around me or throw cold water in my face to calm me down!! I will live thru this.
If I have to turn 50, at least I'm doing it in the "happiest place on earth"
We are DVC members staying at BWV. My brother & Sister-in-law are coming with us, so we should have fun. My brother is 6 years older than me, so he can't laugh too hard!!!

Going 11/3 - 11/10 for the Food & Wine Festival and ....... my 50th birthday.
I'll be the one throwing myself on the ground having a temper tantrum.
If you see me, just walk over or around me or throw cold water in my face to calm me down!! I will live thru this.
If I have to turn 50, at least I'm doing it in the "happiest place on earth"
We are DVC members staying at BWV. My brother & Sister-in-law are coming with us, so we should have fun. My brother is 6 years older than me, so he can't laugh too hard!!!

It seems the year for 50th birthdays!!! ;) Us 1957 kiddos are the best!!! :banana:
I'm with you - if I had to turn 50 I was going to do it in the best place I could imagine - WDW!! I'll be ther Nov 2 - Nov 18 staying off site.
Have a great vacation everyone - and happy birthday to those celebrating!!!

We'll be there from Nov 24-Dec 2. The first night at POP and the rest at POR. Just me and my dad:) wow it's getting so close!!!

My girlfriend and I will be at the Beach Club from November 20th to the 29th, minus Thanksgiving Day, when we'll be at my sister's. Neither of us have been to Disney in over a decade, we're so excited!
:donald:

This will be my 9th year at SSW! If you need any pointers let me know, I'll be happy to share!

DH & I will be there Nov. 8-13th. Is the entire world busy that weekend or will the crowds only be in Disney Studios? I had no idea it was SSW or the end of Jersey Week when I booked.

We will be there Nov. 12 - 17, staying at Fort Wilderness for the first time. I can hardly stand the wait, 49 more days till we leave!! :banana: :dance3: :woohoo:

We'll be there Nov 8 - 17 at FW. DH's first trip EVER and my last trip was with my high school 10 years ago (so in many ways I almost consider this my first trip too because I am actually planning this one)

LuvMyLittleBoy2003 and CyndiL .... we'll all be there at the same time! Howdy neighbors!!!

We'll be at POR for "Jersey Week" as they call it-Nov 3-10. Yes,we are from NJ,but I didn't realize that it was such a big thing until I was already booked-hope it isn't too busy! This is our family of 5's first Disney vacation together,and I have been planning for a yr-can't wait!!!:cool1:

We are going Nov. 13th - 18th. My dad has a convention so we are tagging along. Thanks to dad - we got a great rate at the GF !!! I can't believe we get to stay there. We are going to our first MVMCP on Nov. 15th.

DH and I are checking in Nov 9th and checking out Nov 12th, to hit the last weekend of the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot (We'll also be there for the 1st weekend--WOOHOO!). :dance3:

I don't remember where we'll be staying (we have 3 trips WDW trips booked at the moment :love: ) but we'll be at a Value.

We're going in November! :cool1:

We won a trip from a radio station the day AFTER we booked our August vacation and airfare and everything. :lmao: Oh well, so I figured November would be a good time to go back since it had to be used soon and they had a lot of blackout dates like Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, we'll be at the Beach Club from 11/3 to 11/7. :banana:

I'm so excited because I've never been to a deluxe resort before and probably never will be again. I hope I don't get spoiled.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter