Anyone going in May 2008?

Maybe we can ID each others bags in WDW next week - "DIS Purse Scavenger Hunt 1st Week of May" will be a new thread!

Mine is the exact same size as those cute Baggalinis, it's a Coach patchwork pattern, black, brown, pink & more. Black canvas strap. I will have a LGMH somewhere on it!

I think if someone has a LGMH it's safe to bet they are a DIS-er. Just plain lime green shirts though are tough to call - lots of large groups wear lime green. Maybe we should write our screen name on the LGMH too??

Ok...I am officially envious...I have wanted that Coach bag for SSSOOO long. Always drop hints to the DBF and family at Christmas, nothing yet. But I think that's an adorable name for a thread...perhaps I'll change the May 6th thread to that? I'll see what I can do with my LGMH...not that creative here.

Ok...I am officially envious...I have wanted that Coach bag for SSSOOO long. Always drop hints to the DBF and family at Christmas, nothing yet. But I think that's an adorable name for a thread...perhaps I'll change the May 6th thread to that? I'll see what I can do with my LGMH...not that creative here.

Hey then it will be easy to find me if you know the bag! Here's the front & back...

IMG_2876.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

The hunt is on.....PoohHappy has her SIL in a wheelchair with a service lab, I think I read there are now 3 of us with identifiable purses/bags - County Mounty is in search of LGMHs.....

Nemo32
jamstew
poohhappy1
lustergirl
Outonarun
Marsh0013
racefanof88
TaraPa
Tinknme
Surfergirl602
CountyMounty
teacup317
Aubriee

This is the FINAL list I have of everyone interested in coming to the DisMeet. I won't be putting up another. If you are still interested and haven't PM'ed me, we will be meeting Tuesday, May 6th at 7:45pm at the Japan Gate. Hope to see you all there!

Aww, heck-I'm so envious I won't get to meet you all! My plane leaves to come back home from my solo trip that day. My dates are 5/29-5/6. But I'll be looking out for those bags (and LGMH0 when I'm there. In addition to the LGMH, I'll be wearing a DIS visor. Here it is, accompanied by a yummy sundae.

DSCF0716.jpg

Hopefully, some of us will see each other.

Ummm....I'll meet you ANY DAY for that sundae!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm an ice cream fanatic.

I'll be there 2 of your days - Sunday the 4th at MK from about 3pm -10pm and Monday the 5th in AK til close then over at Epcot til close. Are you planning on being in any of those parks those same days? I know Pooh Happy will be in AK on the 5th - we might meet up to brave it out on EE together - but I have a feeling I will chicken out.

Nemo32 I still do not know about the meet and I probably will not know until that day or maybe the day before as my family still does not know what they want to do that evening, to be honest I am trying to convince them they should do their own thing so I can make the meet :). I may even be able to leave and then come back just in time for the meet. I think they are just jealous that I get that solo time to do exactly what I want.

As for bags and LGMH I went to the only two home depots nearby this weekend and neither had them, there were spaces for them but no actual cards, I'll be checking back before I leave. I will not have a bag of any sort so I'm still deciding where I'm going to stick one, either on the back of a hat or maybe right on my shirt. I think Tara has a good idead that we all try to have a LGMH as just lime green could be something anyone would have.

Only a few days left until VACATION!!!

Nemo32 I still do not know about the meet and I probably will not know until that day or maybe the day before as my family still does not know what they want to do that evening, to be honest I am trying to convince them they should do their own thing so I can make the meet :). I may even be able to leave and then come back just in time for the meet. I think they are just jealous that I get that solo time to do exactly what I want.

As for bags and LGMH I went to the only two home depots nearby this weekend and neither had them, there were spaces for them but no actual cards, I'll be checking back before I leave. I will not have a bag of any sort so I'm still deciding where I'm going to stick one, either on the back of a hat or maybe right on my shirt. I think Tara has a good idead that we all try to have a LGMH as just lime green could be something anyone would have.

My wife got them at the Home Depot in Topsham, ME., if that helps.
We live in Lincoln County, ME. Hope to see you at the meet.:thumbsup2

I hope you find some! If not, you can always just wear lime, I won't be shy to ask around.

My wife got them at the Home Depot in Topsham, ME., if that helps.
We live in Lincoln County, ME. Hope to see you at the meet.:thumbsup2

You're teacup317's guy! See ya then!

Ummm....I'll meet you ANY DAY for that sundae!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm an ice cream fanatic.

I'll be there 2 of your days - Sunday the 4th at MK from about 3pm -10pm and Monday the 5th in AK til close then over at Epcot til close. Are you planning on being in any of those parks those same days? I know Pooh Happy will be in AK on the 5th - we might meet up to brave it out on EE together - but I have a feeling I will chicken out.

HEY...no chickening out!!!! LOL! :laughing:

It turns out an AK "virgin" friend from home will be there on the 5th, too. We should all go on EE together! Let's see who screams the loudest!?!:rotfl:

Ok friends...I will be wandering around WDW on May 2, 3 and 4 without my SIL and her wheelchair/service dog....and I will be sporting a new LGMH hat and shirt thanks to a DISboard friend who needs to remain anonymous publicly and does the embroidery as a favor to us...:rolleyes1 ....so I dare you to find me!:cutie: :banana:

I'll be on the lookout for all of you and your lime green stuff!!!!!!

Ok friends...I will be wandering around WDW on May 2, 3 and 4 without my SIL and her wheelchair/service dog....and I will be sporting a new LGMH hat and shirt thanks to a DISboard friend who needs to remain anonymous publicly and does the embroidery as a favor to us...:rolleyes1 ....so I dare you to find me!:cutie: :banana:

I'll be on the lookout for all of you and your lime green stuff!!!!!!

It's like Where's Waldo!!

Hey,

I'll be in disney in a studio from 5-12 - 5-15 by myself. Was a last minute needed getaway. Anyone want to hang out and go to parks, dinner, drinks, anything?

Kevin . Tita @ Gmail. com

It's like Where's Waldo!!
OK, Waldo-I'll also be wandering around WDW 5/2-5/4, looking for the lime green hat and shirt. I'll be the one wearing the white and blue DIS visor and dangling LGMH from lime green ribbon on my fanny pack/back pack/whatever appendage I can find. I've even dangled LGMH from ribbon on belt loops on my jeans.

Simba's Mom - hey I will be there May 3- 10 - (that say will probably leave on the 9th early)

staying offsite this time. but can meet anywhere.

OK, Waldo-I'll also be wandering around WDW 5/2-5/4, looking for the lime green hat and shirt. I'll be the one wearing the white and blue DIS visor and dangling LGMH from lime green ribbon on my fanny pack/back pack/whatever appendage I can find. I've even dangled LGMH from ribbon on belt loops on my jeans.

Wait a minute! Our mutual DIS friend (who must remain anonymous) also made me a white t shirt and cap last year with LGMH embroidered on them. I'll also be wearing mine down there:rotfl: . Of course, I suppose he also embroidered either your screen name or real name on yours too, though. Right? He's great!

I wish I could meet some of you guys down there, however, since I have the DxDDP, this trip seems to be centered around food. I'm doing Signature restaurants every night. While you guys are hanging out at DTD or watching Illuminations at Epcot, I'll be stuffing myself at the following places:laughing: :

Sat 5/3--Flying Fish
Sun 5/4--Yachtsman
Mon 5/5--Citricos
Tues 5/6--California Grill
Wed 5/7--Jiko
Thurs 5/8--Artist Point
Fri 5/9--Narcoosee

I'll also be doing lunches at:
Planet Hollywood, Tutto Italia, Rose & Crown, Whispering Canyon, Tony's, Tokyo Dining, Yak & Yeti, and Le Cellier

Anybody tried any of these and have any suggestions? are they pretty good for a solo diner?

Sun 5/4--Yachtsman
Tues 5/6--California Grill
Thurs 5/8--Artist Point
'll also be doing lunches at:
Rose & Crown, Whispering Canyon, Tony's, and Le Cellier

Anybody tried any of these and have any suggestions? are they pretty good for a solo diner?

have done the ones above. I am allergic to pepper and chefs have a BIG problem with that.

Yachtsman and Artist Pointe were fine - the California Grill NEVER got it right, Rose & Crown have a problem with me being solo and wanting a table - they kept trying to get me to seat at the bar. sorry back problems not even going to consider that option.

whispering canyon is fun.

tony's and Le cellier - don't be surprised if you put close to (right next too) a solo of the opposite sex.

tony's and Le cellier - don't be surprised if you put close to (right next too) a solo of the opposite sex.

They put me in the middle of the room next to a HUGE table of men last time I had lunch solo at Le Cellier. I asked to be moved and was seated against the wall next to the entrance area near a nice family and felt SOOOO much more comfortable! Speak up if you don't like your table!:cheer2:

whispering canyon is fun.

They put me in the middle of the room next to a HUGE table of men last time I had lunch solo at Le Cellier. I asked to be moved and was seated against the wall next to the entrance area near a nice family and felt SOOOO much more comfortable! Speak up if you don't like your table!:cheer2:

Gee thanks ladies! I ate solo once at Biergarten and got sat at a table with seven men. I ate quickly and got the heck out of there. No thanks! ANTS just left me a message over on the 'Solo Traveler, Things to Do, Meet a Friend, Share a Ride' thread, so I may have a dining partner for the lunch at Le Cellier. Otherwise, I'll have no problem speaking up if I don't like my tables. Thanks for the info!

Just FYI: I just got back from Wal Mart's. Yeah, I'm a night person and shop weird hours:rotfl: . Anyway, I found the cutest pair of lime green flip flops there for just $4.88. They're an OP brand and have a white sole bed with lime green, yellow, orange, and a little aqua design, but the sides and bottoms are bright lime green and the straps are a really shiny light lime green with very tiny white polka dots that don't really show up. Being that cheap, I don't know how good they'll be, but I came home and put them on and they feel cushy so far. I'm going to wear them today and see how they feel. If they're still comfortable by this afternoon, I think I'll drop them in my bag for my WDW trip. I've got a couple of pairs of green capris and a lime green Overland Donner Placer bag I'm carrying, so have things to match them:rolleyes1 . I usually wear Teva Mush flip flops, Reef flip flops, or Montrail Molokini flip flops, but these cheapies feel pretty good and they are just adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter