Anyone going in April?

CPS922

Earning My Ears
Hi, we're going (2 families-4 adults with 2 kids and 2 teens) on the 4 day land (Port Orleans Riverside - April 7-10) and 3 night Wonder Cruise (April 11-14). It's our first cruise. Does anyone have any advice, suggestions, etc. to help make our vacation the best ever? Anybody out there going to be there at the same time?
Thanks!:)

We are sailing in April, too, but a little later in the month. We will also be sailing Easter weekend (March), so check out my website at: www.castawayclub.com before you go and we should have the Navigators posted. That should give you an up-to-date idea of what will be going on when you sail. I also recommend Dave's site at www.dcltribute.com and Mickey's Magical Cruise Line (I don't have the link memorized but it is on my site and Dave's).
Whatever you do, don't miss "Disney Dreams!" Ditto for Palo (especially the chocolate souffle). And I highly recommend the new lunch buffet at Beach Blanket Buffet on Nassau day. That was our most pleasant surprise when we sailed last weekend (they just started it a month ago).
Have a wonderful trip! And keep hanging out here...these boards will fully prepared you for the cruise.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest