Anyone getting insane amounts of pop ups?

I'm on Chrome (Windows 7). I hate to say this, but I've had absolutely no issues with all this pop up activity that many of you are reporting.
I use Chrome and 7 also. With ad blockers. No dis popup crap there. On phone, Android, dis popup crap.

I use ad blockers on everything now and have no issues. I don't want to deal with any of it with how much I am on here.

I use ad blockers on everything now and have no issues. I don't want to deal with any of it with how much I am on here.
No real adblockers for Android, Ryan. I have adblockers on desktop and laptop, no ads, no problems. Phone is another story.

No real adblockers for Android, Ryan. I have adblockers on desktop and laptop, no ads, no problems. Phone is another story.
Ah, yeah not that familiar with such for android. Its been probably 8 years since I have had an android phone.

I am starting to get the issue on my laptop as well but with a different redirect ad. Slickdeals is having the same ad issue so it must be a new ad that needs removed.

I started getting the pop-ups on my laptop today. I rarely look at this site on my phone because the pop-ups are beyond annoying.
Yeah, same here. Slickdeals is running into the same issue so it must be a new ad that is causing problems.

I had to stop using chrome on my Android phone. I installed Firefox and Ad Block Plus. This took care of the pop-up ads. Both can be found in the app store.

Never saw a site so terrible at controlling these things.

Must be making a ton of money from it.
It really is remarkable. With how long it's gone on they either don't know how to fix it or don't care to.

All I can say is I have given up on visiting the board on my mobile device and I know I'm not alone. Hopefully the lost traffic sparks some interest.

I can;t stand the pop ups! I get them on both Chrome and Firefox. I've blocked pop-ups and nothing seems to work.

This had not been an issue on my computer until this week. Pop ups on Chrome and Fire Fox. How can they be stopped? My pop up blocker is on but it doesn;t seem to stop them.

Redirects with the pop up 'you won'

OK. Wasn't sure what your definition of popup was. I'm just getting to the point where it redirects from the DIS page, but not specifically with a new window opening. At least it's only two redirects. I've seen some of these do it as maybe 50 quick redirects designed to prevent using history to go back.

OK. Wasn't sure what your definition of popup was. I'm just getting to the point where it redirects from the DIS page, but not specifically with a new window opening. At least it's only two redirects. I've seen some of these do it as maybe 50 quick redirects designed to prevent using history to go back.
I usually go to setup, do a forced stop on Chrome, clear Chrome cache, close Chrome, reopen Chrome, open history, delete all my 'you won' url links, then hope. Generally an exercise in futility.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter