Anyone else around in June for a meet? Edited: 26th June, 2pm, Tambu Lounge, Poly!

I have seen that a few people will be around Disney in June so I wondered when people were here so we could potentially do a meet!

Anyone else interested?

People available on June 26th (by screen name, since I didn't want to get confused!):
kathrna
disneyholic family (depending on conference)
AnneR
wdwfreeksince88
Jennygt
Pryncesa
dellasgirl
IWISHFORDISNEY
Cyrano
DisneyKevin
flyingcat2003
Stephanator
safetymom
and Wishspirit (me!)

Kate, you can put me down as a definite - i'll skip out no matter what!!
Thanks for taking the initiative on this!! :goodvibes

ok.. now.. I'm getting jealous:sad: ... have a wonderful meet! hope one day I can join one of those!

Hey Gang,
I'm sorry I won't be able to make this meet, but I hope I get the chance to see many of you while we are at Disney World or Universal during our trip; June 8th - 21st.
Please feel free to PM me if you want to meet up for a Dole Whip, an attraction, etc. Our family enjoys meeting other DISers. :wizard:

Hey Gang,
I'm sorry I won't be able to make this meet, but I hope I get the chance to see many of you while we are at Disney World or Universal during our trip; June 8th - 21st.
Please feel free to PM me if you want to meet up for a Dole Whip, an attraction, etc. Our family enjoys meeting other DISers. :wizard:

Hoping it was going to be earlier :( We are there the 16th -21st

I am so sorry that you guys (and any others) can't make it! I just went with the one that had the most people available! I am sorry :guilty:

If you want to set up your own meet for earlier in June (or on a different day) you are more than welcome to, I don't mind! I would volunteer, but I think if I ran two I would get a bit confused, and my other half may not be too impressed! :laughing:

However if it's a date I can do, I would be more than happy to slip away from the boy for a while and join you guys! :goodvibes

Hey Gang,

Disappointed that we will miss you both :hug:

I am so sorry that you guys (and any others) can't make it! I just went with the one that had the most people available! I am sorry :guilty:

If you want to set up your own meet for earlier in June (or on a different day) you are more than welcome to, I don't mind! I would volunteer, but I think if I ran two I would get a bit confused, and my other half may not be too impressed! :laughing:

However if it's a date I can do, I would be more than happy to slip away from the boy for a while and join you guys! :goodvibes

Disappointed that we will miss you both :hug:
Don't sweat it. I know things like this can't accommodate everyone. It's simply impossible. I'm sure we'll have a chance in the future; especially if you're going on PC 2.0. :)

Holy cow this is getting exciting!! Can we shoot for afternoon/evening? i am doing universal in the am and staying at the poly that night, I would love to try to do both! We can always do a poly fireworks meet! Just a suggestion not HYJACK! LOL

Hey Gang,

I'll be there on my own for the week before the meet - so i'd love to meet up with others at some point. can PMs be seen on e-ticket? I haven't paid attention when i use it.

Don't sweat it. I know things like this can't accommodate everyone. It's simply impossible. I'm sure we'll have a chance in the future; especially if you're going on PC 2.0. :)

Ditto, what Aaron said! Although this will be the first trip in a couple of years where we are not there with a few hundred friends :thumbsup2.

Ditto, what Aaron said! Although this will be the first trip in a couple of years where we are not there with a few hundred friends :thumbsup2.

You're going without me and Alicia?!........:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!