Anyone book airfare through Hotwire?

jstbcuz

DIS Veteran
I was just curious if anyone had ever booked airfare through Hotwire. I Checked it and it is like $75 pp cheaper and about $25 pp cheaper than any of the airline sites.

Did you have good luck through them or did you find your travel times were outrageous and you spent the whole day coming and going to traveling?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

book last month-Sacramento, CA to Roanoke, VA and had excellent times-but you never know. had to change in Chicago not my first choice but it was fine. Good luck! Remember you need to be flexible if going with Hotwire.

We have booked hotwire. My DH is more adventurous than I am. He loved it.

We got a later flight, leaving, and a early flight coming home. This made of lose the days, coming and going.

IF I used hotwire again, I would add a day coming or going, in case that happpened again. Like the Previous Post said. You need to be flexible.

Mady/Sophiemom said:
We have booked hotwire. My DH is more adventurous than I am. He loved it.

We got a later flight, leaving, and a early flight coming home. This made of lose the days, coming and going.

IF I used hotwire again, I would add a day coming or going, in case that happpened again. Like the Previous Post said. You need to be flexible.

We have booked through Hotwire twice, we flew on the day before our WDW stay started and booked a hotel near the airport with a free shuttle and had the towncar pick us up there. It worked out great. The 1st time we got a late flight in but it was no big deal since we had a cheap hotel for that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter