ANYONE BEEN THERE AT HALLOWEEN?

I've never been to Halloween Horror Nights, but if you look at the trip reports there are several very good ones on HHN.

Been there, done that, going back!!!

I was at HHN this year (and in 1994) and loved it. I actually planned my trip a year in advance in order to attend this.

If you love Halloween and horror movies, you'll get a kick out of this. The park sets up all sorts of haunted attractions and has "scaractors" all over the place. There are also special stage shows and a parade too.

It's a separate ticket event but well worth it, IMO.

I've been going for the past 3 years and I love it. I make it a point to visit during the day and then stay for the event at night.

The park completely changes at night so it's like you're visiting two different theme parks in one location.

Halloween Horror Nights is geared more for older kids and adults though since alcohol is served and the shows get a little wild. It's a definite party atmosphere so it may be a little too much for young children.

Beware! If you go once, you'll want to go year after year since the event changes all the time. You'll end up spending all of your Octobers in Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!