Anyone accepted yet?

Congrats!!! I know you were worried as well, like I was, because of our interviews! I got in as well for my first choice, Vacation Planner Spring Advantage!

Did you pick your arrival date yet?

Thanks! Nah, I haven't picked yet. I've been in talks with my college's recruiter because she's my boss (i'm a campus rep) about what to do. I've applied for PIs but she told me definitely to accept the offer for my CP and if I get a PI, I'll get my money refunded. I'm getting ready to accept soon.

I've just got a lot to still worry about. I got a second round phone interview for a management PI :worried:

I started thinking the other day how I would be over the moon with a PI but how I would miss doing hospitality in the CP :( It sounds like such an amazing role.

Anyway, congrats to you too!

Joanna, I know you have done multiple college programs. I was wondering if you took the classes or how your school accepted the credits

Joanna, I know you have done multiple college programs. I was wondering if you took the classes or how your school accepted the credits

I got credit for my first 2 CPs (the first one I took a Disney class, and took a class through my school. And the second one I took classes through my school). Didn't get credit for the last 4 (2 were summer alumni programs, so I didn't miss any school. And the last 2 were after I graduated- the CP and an extension). I'm lucky that my school was very supportive of people doing the CP

Joanna71985 said:
I got credit for my first 2 CPs (the first one I took a Disney class, and took a class through my school. And the second one I took classes through my school). Didn't get credit for the last 4 (2 were summer alumni programs, so I didn't miss any school. And the last 2 were after I graduated- the CP and an extension). I'm lucky that my school was very supportive of people doing the CP

Okay thank you! I have a meeting with my advisor on Wednesday, so I'll find out how supportive they are. Hoping for the best!

I got my acceptance email on friday for the spring program! I will be in merchandise! You can look me up on facebook my name is Bekah Goodger.

Okay thank you! I have a meeting with my advisor on Wednesday, so I'll find out how supportive they are. Hoping for the best!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

I got my acceptance email on friday for the spring program! I will be in merchandise! You can look me up on facebook my name is Bekah Goodger.

Congrats!!

Joanna71985 said:

Hey, I had my meeting with my advisor today and she was very accepting of the program and said I could take online classes for college credit. She was thinking either two or three online classes. I was wondering if I would do two of the online classes and one at Disney for fun would that be too much with having work too? Or could that work?

I just got my acceptance letter today for full service food and beverage spring 2013

I got my acceptance letter today for Quick Service Food and Beverage for Spring Advantage. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter