Anybody else frustrated? June 2021 DCL Cruises

Did they charge you anything to transfer cruise date?
There is no charge involved in transferring a cruise to a new date provided you haven’t reached your PIF date. Your deposit and any money you have paid just goes towards the cost of the new cruise. Here is a link to DCL information about cancellations. https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/special-offers/book-with-confidence/
It is important to note that if you have a 10% OBB discount on your current reservation, in order to keep it for your new cruise, make sure you transfer the reservation instead of cancelling and rebooking the cruise.

I had the 125 CC from last years canceled cruise that I had rescheduled for June. I went ahead and paid in full in February then as soon as the summer 2022 dates came out I moved my cruise. I didn’t want to chance the price going up like it had last summer before I could book waiting on them to cancel our May/June Cruise.

I was able to reschedule to next summer (July 2022), although it is so frustrating not to be able to do this in 2021, with the great help at Dreams Unlimited, made the changes easy.

Has anyone gotten their refund yet for the june cruises? I guess its only been a week but I am just trying to keep on eye on it.

Has anyone gotten their refund yet for the june cruises? I guess its only been a week but I am just trying to keep on eye on it.
I received my refunds today for both of my European cruises and a June Eastern Caribbean cruise. I think it's safe to assume you will receive it soon.

I was able to reschedule to next summer (July 2022), although it is so frustrating not to be able to do this in 2021, with the great help at Dreams Unlimited, made the changes easy.
We just re-scheduled today for July 2022 too. Later than I would like to go, but that’s what was available.

So, June cruises were canceled April 6th. I'm curious about our July 2 cruise, if they will cancel it around the same time in May or wait until after the Wish bookings...

So, June cruises were canceled April 6th. I'm curious about our July 2 cruise, if they will cancel it around the same time in May or wait until after the Wish bookings...
I’m guessing DCL will wait until after the Wish booking call-a-thon. The June cruises were canceled slightly later than May cruises. I’m assuming DCL wants all new bookings and no FCC applied to Wish itineraries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!