Anybody else frustrated? June 2021 DCL Cruises

ssorcam

Earning My Ears
Even though Canada has said no ships in 2021, DCL still hasn't officially cancelled the summer Alaska cruises. I moved mine to 2022, but I didn't have to wait for DCL to cancel to get my 125% because I had already moved it from 2020 so I already had the 125%.
Did they charge you anything to transfer cruise date?

DVCRad

Grateful for Family
If the cruise if off the website then it is likely going to be cancelled imminently. If you want the 125 percent credit and use it in 2022, then I would pay it in full asap.

Stitch'sCousin

DIS Veteran
Did they charge you anything to transfer cruise date?
There is no charge involved in transferring a cruise to a new date provided you haven’t reached your PIF date. Your deposit and any money you have paid just goes towards the cost of the new cruise. Here is a link to DCL information about cancellations. https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/special-offers/book-with-confidence/
It is important to note that if you have a 10% OBB discount on your current reservation, in order to keep it for your new cruise, make sure you transfer the reservation instead of cancelling and rebooking the cruise.

elittleton

Mouseketeer
I had the 125 CC from last years canceled cruise that I had rescheduled for June. I went ahead and paid in full in February then as soon as the summer 2022 dates came out I moved my cruise. I didn’t want to chance the price going up like it had last summer before I could book waiting on them to cancel our May/June Cruise.

sgtpet

DIS Veteran
I was able to reschedule to next summer (July 2022), although it is so frustrating not to be able to do this in 2021, with the great help at Dreams Unlimited, made the changes easy.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• nycdisneygal

DIS Veteran
    Has anyone gotten their refund yet for the june cruises? I guess its only been a week but I am just trying to keep on eye on it.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!