Any upcoming trips? Now- 2013?!

Of course I'm serious! Pretty amazing :goodvibes
Maybe we'll run into each other :wave2:

This is so awesome!!:woohoo: I think we're going to MK on February 7th, me and my twin's birthday. Do you know which park you're going to on that date?:goodvibes

Should me and my sister do a Pre Trip report for our future trip? We want to, but we don't wanna make it boring or not fun.. Haha:confused3

This is so awesome!!:woohoo: I think we're going to MK on February 7th, me and my twin's birthday. Do you know which park you're going to on that date?:goodvibes

I'm not positive, but I think we're going to DHS that day. What resort are you guys staying at?

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! :)
We are going the 14th-16th, and are watching the Candlelight Processional on the 15th. I can't wait!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! :)
We are going the 14th-16th, and are watching the Candlelight Processional on the 15th. I can't wait!

Awesome!:cool1: I love going during December!!:woohoo: I adore the Christmas decorations and all the lights!:thumbsup2

Have great trip!!:goodvibes

I'm going June 23-30th! :goodvibes but it's such a long wait! Ahh! But it will be fun when we finally get there :thumbsup2 It will be my tenth time going and were bringing along all the relatives this time, grandma, aunt and her boy friend, another aunt and her boyfriend and my cousin, my aunt and uncle and their three kids and their grandparents... it will be so much fun!

I'm going June 23-30th! :goodvibes but it's such a long wait! Ahh! But it will be fun when we finally get there :thumbsup2 It will be my tenth time going and were bringing along all the relatives this time, grandma, aunt and her boy friend, another aunt and her boyfriend and my cousin, my aunt and uncle and their three kids and their grandparents... it will be so much fun!

Way to stay positive!!:thumbsup2
Wowww.. what a crowd!:eek: I don't know if I could do that!:laughing: I think I'd end up getting too stressed with my entire family there!:rolleyes1 But that sounds awesome if you enjoy everyone!:goodvibes Do you know what resort you and your huge group staying at?

Have a magical trip!:wizard:

Dude, we're staying at Port Orleans Riverside, too! Are you in the Alligator Bayou or the Mansions?

My mom said that we're staying at Alligator Bayou! Which one are y'all at?
Ahhhh! I'm so excited!!:banana:

We are going for 17 nights, 30th October '13 to 16th November '13. We will get to do MNSSHP and MVMCP and the Osbourne Lights! Plus can't wait to see all the resort decorations woop woop! Please say someone else is going then too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are going for 17 nights, 30th October '13 to 16th November '13. We will get to do MNSSHP and MVMCP and the Osbourne Lights! Plus can't wait to see all the resort decorations woop woop! Please say someone else is going then too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Woo hoo!!:banana: Woww.. that's a longgg wait!:scared1: Do you know what resort(s) y'all are staying at? And I haven't seen anyone on this thread going around that time yet!:guilty: I love seeing the Osbourne lights.. they're so pretty!:love::cloud9:
P.S. I'm reading your PTR; it's awesome! Everyone should check it out!:goodvibes

Omg this is awesome!!:cool1: Who's all coming along with you? Any brothers or sisters?

Yea, it's me, my parents, three out of my four brothers, one of my two sister-in-laws, one of my three sisters, her husband, and her two kids. That's only eleven out of the twenty-one of us, but we're trying to get all of us there for a big family trip in 2015. We're especially excited because this will be my two nephew's first trip! :goodvibes

I'm performing in Candlelight next Sunday, then free roaming the park till closing. Then the next day I'm going to Magic Kingdom.

Yea, it's me, my parents, three out of my four brothers, one of my two sister-in-laws, one of my three sisters, her husband, and her two kids. That's only eleven out of the twenty-one of us, but we're trying to get all of us there for a big family trip in 2015. We're especially excited because this will be my two nephew's first trip! :goodvibes

Awesome!:thumbsup2 That's such a large group!! :scared1: I can barely make it through with only 4-5 of my family members at Disney!:rolleyes1 How exciting!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter