• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any upcoming trips? Now- 2013?!

Haha, I'm sure you will!:goodvibes
Wow! That sounds pretty scary! I will never ever ride that again! Trust me!

I know! I hate ending the vacation!:sad1: We "MIGHT" be going either October or November of this year. Hopefully it will be a "friend" trip. Like we can bring friends without the ENTIRE family. Probably just my mom and us. Yeah I guess 2015 is a pretty long ways away, but I guess it doesn't matter if it's Disney!pixiedust:

Yeah, we live around 8-9 hours away.:sad2: Personally, too far for me...:rotfl: But I understand. I would hate to have to pack just enough to fit on the plane without all the extra fees etc.::eek:

Uhmm. Well see, I'm not sure how I did it! But I'll try to explain it....haha:lmao: I'll try to tell you later! Lol

Ehh, well our good normal camera broke right before the trip...:sad: so we had to rely on our phones. So with the little amount of storage we have left... I only got to take about 500 pictures.:scratchin Not enough for me!!:guilty:

Awwwwwwwwh!:goodvibes That's so cute! I do love me some PhilarMagic!!:thumbsup2

I guess I won't because I've been SOOOOO busy lately!!:crazy2: Maybe I'll do a tiny thing on here about my trip on Spring Break?:rolleyes1 Not sure!

Haha, yea, it was bad. But I survived :thumbsup2

That sounds like so much fun!! I hope it works out for you to go! ::yes::

8-9 hours sounds much better than 24! My dad would love to live that close.
We've never had a problem with packing enough. We fly Southwest, and everyone gets to check two bags plus two carry-ons for free, and that's always been enough.

Oh my gosh! That stinks! :(
I would be so bummed if my camera broke. At least you were able to get some pictures, though. :worried:

Yeah, I'm still not sure what I'm going to do. It kind of depends on how busy I am. I still might do a trip report on the TR boards. Just have to wait and see, I guess :goodvibes
Whatever you end up writing, I'll totally read it! ::yes::

I figured out how to post pictures! So, this is me. I'll try to find a photo of my family to post later. :goodvibes
5e3e876e-a6ac-4d2e-bdb2-2a461cf7743b.jpg

SOON!!:woohoo: Spring Break :cool1: see below for time :thumbsup2

Awww, lucky! :goodvibesSince we are Disney Passholders, our dates are blocked during Spring Break, otherwise, we would go!:confused3 We stayed at FW one year, and my twin sister accidentally pushed me out of a golf cart while staying there and I ended up getting a concussion, (luckily it was our last day at Disney) so I'm not very fond of that resort!:rotfl: But Spring Break should be a very fun time to go! Let me know how it goes!:thumbsup2 Hope you have a magical trip!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter