Any upcoming trips? Now- 2013?!

Oh my goodness!! I love love love love the breakfast buffet!!!!!!:yay::love: Like our family always looks forward to this buffet! You really need to check it out!:thumbsup2
My mom is planning at the moment too, she's making a lot of changes..:laughing: (of course). Yeah, that might be a good idea to go to the QS lunch at BOG! :thumbsup2

Yes, we really enjoy them!:goodvibes They get us full for the day so we don't have tons of snacks between then and lunch. We can also have a QS lunch since we'll be having a big breakfast! But in short, we REALLY REALLY like them (a lot)!:woohoo:

I really wanna try it out! Plus, me and my twin sis would be working it on it together, so I think we could hopefully keep it interesting and fun!:thumbsup2 You should do one too! You should go read a few and see how they do it, and set yours up like that!:goodvibes

I'll have to suggest Tusker House, or any breakfast buffet, to my family for next time :thumbsup2

You should definitely go for it! Does your sister have a DIS account?
I guess I'll try one, too. I think I'll have enough time to start it over winter break, and it sounds like fun :goodvibes

I'll have to suggest Tusker House, or any breakfast buffet, to my family for next time :thumbsup2

You should definitely go for it! Does your sister have a DIS account?
I guess I'll try one, too. I think I'll have enough time to start it over winter break, and it sounds like fun :goodvibes

You really should check out Tusker House or Ohana! OMG WE LOVE OHANA. So much! That's my dad's favorite meal! Actually, today he said, "We are going to the breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, right?" It was awesome! Definitely need to try it!:thumbsup2

She doesn't have one, we share this one! She's not as obsessed as me, but she's pretty close..:rolleyes: I just get so excited!:cheer2: Yes, it sounds like tons of fun!

7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!pixiedust:

You really should check out Tusker House or Ohana! OMG WE LOVE OHANA. So much! That's my dad's favorite meal! Actually, today he said, "We are going to the breakfast with Lilo and Stitch, right?" It was awesome! Definitely need to try it!:thumbsup2

She doesn't have one, we share this one! She's not as obsessed as me, but she's pretty close..:rolleyes: I just get so excited!:cheer2: Yes, it sounds like tons of fun!

7 weeks tomorrow!!!!!pixiedust:

We've never tried Ohana, either. There are a lot of places we've never been, I guess :upsidedow
We are trying a few new places on this trip, though, like Via Napoli, Beirgarten, and HoB. I'm really excited to try VP, because Italian food is my favorite :goodvibes

Hehe, I know!! I try not to think about it too much, otherwise I would be freaking out and having giggle fits all the time :rotfl:
Only 47 days!!!

By the way, what's your name? I'm Shannon

We've never tried Ohana, either. There are a lot of places we've never been, I guess :upsidedow
We are trying a few new places on this trip, though, like Via Napoli, Beirgarten, and HoB. I'm really excited to try VP, because Italian food is my favorite :goodvibes

Hehe, I know!! I try not to think about it too much, otherwise I would be freaking out and having giggle fits all the time :rotfl:
Only 47 days!!!

By the way, what's your name? I'm Shannon

Same thing with us, but it's that we've actually not been on a few rides. We've been to many of the Disney restraurants. That's actually one of our "goals" for this trip. We want to ride or see all of the rides and attractions we haven't been on.

We just made our chain link countdown!!!!!:cheer2: I'm so so so excited! It looks so good!::yes:: Ahhhh.. that reminds me, I need to start my PTR! :rolleyes2

I'm Camille, and my sister is Marina. We share this account and sometimes she posts on here. But she posts on other threads too.

Does your mom have a Dis Boards account?

:goodvibes

JZf4MKZ4eCT_2618270.jpg

This is our family Christmas picture.. It was very rushed; we're all definitely not looking our best haha:rotfl: Also, I have no idea what my little brother is doing. Wonder what he was looking at...?:confused3 I'll probably post another picture soon! :thumbsup2
Happy Holidays! Make it magical! pixiedust:

P.S. Try to figure out who me and my sister are! I think we're the ones who look alike? So I've been told..:rotfl2:

Same thing with us, but it's that we've actually not been on a few rides. We've been to many of the Disney restraurants. That's actually one of our "goals" for this trip. We want to ride or see all of the rides and attractions we haven't been on.

We just made our chain link countdown!!!!!:cheer2: I'm so so so excited! It looks so good!::yes:: Ahhhh.. that reminds me, I need to start my PTR! :rolleyes2

I'm Camille, and my sister is Marina. We share this account and sometimes she posts on here. But she posts on other threads too.

Does your mom have a Dis Boards account?

:goodvibes

How many times have you been to Disney? I can't believe you haven't ridden every ride! That's like our goal for every trip, to get as much done as possible. The only rides I haven't ridden are ones I've chosen not to ride, like Everest.
I have kind of lost track of how many times I've been, but this is probably around my eleventh time. We try to go every year if we can, but we had to take a break for a few years. This past March ws the first time we've gone in about four - five years.

Hooray for chains!!! :goodvibes
We're making ours on Christmas Day. I love them so much. So much fun to make, then to count down every day. I'll try to put up some pics of ours when we're making it and when it's all done.

Oh my gosh, I love your names! They are so pretty :)
In your Christmas picture, are you the one on the left or on the right??

No, my mom doesn't have an account, but my dad does. Does your mom have one?

Our family is going on the disney dream and then straight to Disney World in November 2013

Awww, I'm not going around that time, but I bet if you ask around someone else is!:thumbsup2 And I've never stayed offsite before, but we were going to do that on a trip one time, but we didn't go!:mad: But, I'm betting you will still have fun, because you're only at the hotel for sleeping for the most part!;) If you have any questions about anything else, just ask!:goodvibes Hope you have a wonderful trip!:smickey:

Oh we will have fun no doubt!! Haha I actually love the place we stay offsite :D though nothing compares to the resorts!

I'll be in WDW sometime between April 5-14th! (Plans being finalized this week)

Probably staying in Windsor Hills... don't hate me 'cause I'm offsite
I will be there one week late from April 21st to 28th.

How many times have you been to Disney? I can't believe you haven't ridden every ride! That's like our goal for every trip, to get as much done as possible. The only rides I haven't ridden are ones I've chosen not to ride, like Everest.
I have kind of lost track of how many times I've been, but this is probably around my eleventh time. We try to go every year if we can, but we had to take a break for a few years. This past March ws the first time we've gone in about four - five years.

Hooray for chains!!! :goodvibes
We're making ours on Christmas Day. I love them so much. So much fun to make, then to count down every day. I'll try to put up some pics of ours when we're making it and when it's all done.

Oh my gosh, I love your names! They are so pretty :)
In your Christmas picture, are you the one on the left or on the right??

No, my mom doesn't have an account, but my dad does. Does your mom have one?

OH MY GOODNESS.:scared1::scared1: I AM SO SORRY. :eek:I really really meant to reply to everyone!!!!! AHHHH..:sad1:

Anyways,:sad2:

Yeah, I (suprisingly) most definitely haven't ridden all the rides! That's definitely one of my top top goals for our future trip! OMG you need need need to ride ME! It's awesome!:love: I'm usually a big no-no for rollercoasters but that one is awesome!:cool1:

Yeah, we normally go every year! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't..:sad2:

Our chain was awesome! It went in color order.. haha:rotfl:

Thank you so much! My mom took a lot of time choosing our names :upsidedow

I (Camille) am on the far far left and my sister (Marina) is right next to me!

My mom has an account "Hyonlyf" What's your dad's account? I couldn't imagine my dad being a diser.. That's funny haha:lmao:

ONLY 29 OR 30 MORE DAYS!!!!:yay:

OH MY GOODNESS.:scared1::scared1: I AM SO SORRY. :eek:I really really meant to reply to everyone!!!!! AHHHH..:sad1:

Anyways,:sad2:

Yeah, I (suprisingly) most definitely haven't ridden all the rides! That's definitely one of my top top goals for our future trip! OMG you need need need to ride ME! It's awesome!:love: I'm usually a big no-no for rollercoasters but that one is awesome!:cool1:

Yeah, we normally go every year! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't..:sad2:

Our chain was awesome! It went in color order.. haha:rotfl:

Thank you so much! My mom took a lot of time choosing our names :upsidedow

I (Camille) am on the far far left and my sister (Marina) is right next to me!

My mom has an account "Hyonlyf" What's your dad's account? I couldn't imagine my dad being a diser.. That's funny haha:lmao:

ONLY 29 OR 30 MORE DAYS!!!!:yay:

Haha, that's okay. Holidays are a busy time :goodvibes

I'm thinking about riding ME this trip. It's very possible that I'll chicken out, though :rolleyes1
On our last trip, I rode Tower of Terror, Mission Space(orange version), and Splash Mountain for the first time, and those were okay. I'm kind of a ride weanie, but I've definitely gotten more brave. I'll probably ride Space Mountain and Rock 'n Roller Coaster for the first time this trip.
Everest is like my worst fear, though. It's just that big incline that gets me. I know that once I'm up there, I will most likey have some sort of panick attack and freak out :scared1:
Who knows, though, I might get some burst of bravery or something and go for it.

Our chain turned out pretty good, too! I neglected to take any pictures, as I got sick on Christmas, but it looks quite nice :thumbsup2

You're welcome! I love names that are a little out of the ordinary, not like Sarah or Ashley, you know? And I don't know if I told you before, but you guys are both super gorgeous princess:

My dad's account is JHuff8181. Yeah, I couldn't imagine my mom being a diser! I think if my mom had ended up marrying someone else, she might never have been to Disney in her life! :sad2:

OH MY GOSH, 28 DAYS!!!! :jumping1:

My BFF and I are getting to Disney on the 30th!
Lucky! :cool1: Y'all are going to have SO much fun! :thumbsup2 I would bring a friend, but none of mine really LOVE Disney as much as I do, so I have my twin!:woohoo: Where are y'all staying at? Hope you have a magical trip!pixiedust:

My family and I are going to WDW March 30th - April 7th spring break 2013:cool1: can't wait its coming up! :woohoo:

Awesome!:thumbsup2 I've never been during Spring Break, but it sounds like it'll be fun!:goodvibes
Hope you and your family have a magical trip!pixiedust:

Haha, that's okay. Holidays are a busy time :goodvibes

I'm thinking about riding ME this trip. It's very possible that I'll chicken out, though :rolleyes1
On our last trip, I rode Tower of Terror, Mission Space(orange version), and Splash Mountain for the first time, and those were okay. I'm kind of a ride weanie, but I've definitely gotten more brave. I'll probably ride Space Mountain and Rock 'n Roller Coaster for the first time this trip.
Everest is like my worst fear, though. It's just that big incline that gets me. I know that once I'm up there, I will most likey have some sort of panick attack and freak out :scared1:
Who knows, though, I might get some burst of bravery or something and go for it.

Our chain turned out pretty good, too! I neglected to take any pictures, as I got sick on Christmas, but it looks quite nice :thumbsup2

You're welcome! I love names that are a little out of the ordinary, not like Sarah or Ashley, you know? And I don't know if I told you before, but you guys are both super gorgeous princess:

My dad's account is JHuff8181. Yeah, I couldn't imagine my mom being a diser! I think if my mom had ended up marrying someone else, she might never have been to Disney in her life! :sad2:

OH MY GOSH, 28 DAYS!!!! :jumping1:

Seriously, you should definitely ride ME!!::yes:: It really is fun and isn't TOO TOO insane. I absolutely will never ride ToT again.:scared: EVER. It makes me sick!

I have a story about Mission Space..:rotfl: So me, my siblings, and my grandpa wanted to ride MS. So we did, first on green. It was fine and great!:thumbsup2 And we thought, hey, we can totally ride orange! Green was a joke! And then we went on orange.:sad: It was HORRIBLE. It made it to where like I couldn't breathe! I was really scared.:worried:

I actually used to HATE Space Mountain! Now I really do enjoy it! I mean, for a roller coaster that is.....:lmao:

You should definitely try out ME!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I made my chain, and now it magically disappeared! :sad: I'm so sad because I worked so hard on it!:scared1:

Hahaha, I think that's how mine would've been, except backwards!!:laughing:

:love:1 MORE WEEK!!!!:love:
I never thought I'd be able to say that!

Seriously, you should definitely ride ME!!::yes:: It really is fun and isn't TOO TOO insane. I absolutely will never ride ToT again.:scared: EVER. It makes me sick!

I have a story about Mission Space..:rotfl: So me, my siblings, and my grandpa wanted to ride MS. So we did, first on green. It was fine and great!:thumbsup2 And we thought, hey, we can totally ride orange! Green was a joke! And then we went on orange.:sad: It was HORRIBLE. It made it to where like I couldn't breathe! I was really scared.:worried:

I actually used to HATE Space Mountain! Now I really do enjoy it! I mean, for a roller coaster that is.....:lmao:

You should definitely try out ME!!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I made my chain, and now it magically disappeared! :sad: I'm so sad because I worked so hard on it!:scared1:

Hahaha, I think that's how mine would've been, except backwards!!:laughing:

:love:1 MORE WEEK!!!!:love:
I never thought I'd be able to say that!

Yea, that's what everyone is telling me. I'm trying to convince myself, but we'll see if I end up riding it or not :rolleyes2
ToT was okay for me. I didn't love it, but I didn't dislike it. I might ride it again. I don't really get sick on rides. Stuff like that doesn't bother my stomache. The only time a ride ever made me sick was last summer at this local amusement park. It was a viking ship ride, and the back and forth motion made me feel aweful. I would have thrown up if I hadn't skipped lunch :faint: I felt icky the rest of the day :(

:laughing: I like your MS story. My older brother talked me into riding the orange version after I had only ridden green the whole trip. It was our last day at Epcot and the park was closing soon. I thought I would hate it, but it wasn't that bad. I kept making all these "woo-hoo!" noises, and I think the guys we were riding with thought I was kind of weird :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, our chain is so little! The wait went by SO FAST!! Only four more days!!
Do you guys have an early morning flight or a later one? Ours is at like eight in the morning, but it's about an hour and a half to two hour drive to the airport, so we have to get up really early. I would complain if I had to get that early for anything but Disney :laughing:

I will be there one week late from April 21st to 28th.

Dang!! Have a great time!!

My family and I are going to WDW March 30th - April 7th spring break 2013:cool1: can't wait its coming up! :woohoo:

I'll think the 7th is the first day we'll be there!!

Now our plans have changed, and we'll be there around April 7-13. Not every day, but we'll be in the area then!

has anyone been in mid-late august? i'm trying to get my family to go august 17-23, but they're saying it'll be wicked crowded.

someone help me convince them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter