• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any tricks to changing an online ADR

dianep

Disney Nut!
I messed up making an online ADR for Chef Mickeys and didn't put the right party number in... now I'm told I'm out of luck becuase they are booked.

There is no availability for any night we are there!

It took the reservation as 2 adults, but we need 2 more for a 6 yr old and a 4 yr old.

What are our chances of walking up that night and being accomodated if nothing else opens up?

I will keep tying to get other reservations though!

best bet, keep trying...people cancel & switch up plans all the time.

Try putting in for a party of 3 or a party of 5, and if either comes up, take it. A party of 3 would be sat at a table for 4 so showing up with 4 would be OK there.

A party of 5 would also work.

Worst scenario, nothing comes up...try getting there right when it opens for that meal. Sometimes they take a few walk-ups then (but not always.)

Just keep trying up until the last minute-we are leaving in 3 days and just this morning something opened up at Chef Mickey's for the 4 of us for breakfast.

Just keep trying several times a day until you get it. I tried for 3 weeks to get Yak & Yeti on the day/time I wanted and it was booked solid. Two nights ago I got it!! Don't give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter