Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

HoustonMama that's weird. We will be at Poly the same time! Im just glad the Volcano Pool isn't being worked on as rumored. Keep us posted on the FP+ and I will, too.

We are staying at the Poly 9-21 they 9-27. I just ordered out tickets today (doing e-tickets) so hopefully I will have a number tomorrow and link that to our reservation and be able to make my selection. I am so excited that the Poly is doing the testing. I can't wait to pick out bands hopefully soon too! What a great night. :thumbsup2:yay::cheer2:

Benihana said:
Hi, new to this board but not to disney. so psyched to read all your posts and know that I am not alone in this anguish! staying at POP 9/2-9/6. was able to book fastpass+ as of yesterday morning and magicbands around noon. the cast members I spoke to were shocked by this and kept telling me it was no guaruntee they would be valid. I even got an email stating:

Please keep in mind, although you were able to customize MagicBands, as
well as make FastPass+ selections, these selections may not be valid
for your upcoming vacation. The current test for MyMagic+ extends
through August 31, 2013. I would recommend keeping an eye on your inbox
however, as if the testing is to be extended and your reservation meets
the criteria for the test, you will receive an e-mailed invitation to
participate!

today it looks like my magic bands are being prepared to ship but have not recieved a shipping notice. Another CM told me that once I have them in my hand not to worry any more, they will work. has anyone from september arrivals actually gotten a band shipping notice?

Received a shipping notice from UPS that my magic bands will be delivered tomorrow forPOP beginning Sept 4.

I'll be at pop September 8-14 and was able to make my choices this evening! Glad to hear people don't think it's a glitch! I wasn't going to utilize it but I'm kind of excited now!

Here's hoping and praying this is a full scale all resort test or roll out please oh please MAGICBAND me disney! Lol

I hope it's still a test.

Only getting 3 FP's all day for MK is going to suck.

For a park like EP or DHS, sure, 3 makes sense.

In any case, I'm glad we are going at least one last time before they ruin the FP system for MK.

I made some FP+ selections but I can't order the bands yet.

ok so now magic bands and cards appear in my MDE app i was able to select my fastpass+ tonight but in the magic bands selection its saying i have two magic bands assigned to my account yet i havent customized them yet anyone has the same issue ?

nhfc.png

I hope it's still a test.

Only getting 3 FP's all day for MK is going to suck.

For a park like EP or DHS, sure, 3 makes sense.

In any case, I'm glad we are going at least one last time before they ruin the FP system for MK.

I made some FP+ selections but I can't order the bands yet.

I sort of agree BUT you gotta think, you try it once don't like it? don't do it again!

In case anyone cannot wait another minute to get there hands on a magic band...there are two for sale right now on ebay! search "disney magic band"

no idea if you would be able to link your tickets/reservations to it...

I wish I had never started this darn thread. We are at ASMu next month too and never thought I would get so anxious to try to test the system. I'm tired of signing on to MDE, checking e-mails, reading posts from happy testers, etc. Think I will just go watch a DVR'd Bama game from last year. At least I know the outcome!

Gosh! So good to know I am not the only one. At ASMu next month too... Anxiously seeing how this pans out before deciding whether to switch to Pop just so I can get the bands :rolleyes1

ok so now magic bands and cards appear in my MDE app i was able to select my fastpass+ tonight but in the magic bands selection its saying i have two magic bands assigned to my account yet i havent customized them yet anyone has the same issue ?

nhfc.png

Nope mine doesn't show that I have any as of yet maybe their working on that now....:confused3:cheer2:

CONFIRMED FastPass+ RESORTS FOR SEPTEMBER
*based on DISer reports of access to FP+ on MDE website or MDE app - MagicBands are NOT YET confirmed for all resorts below

Updated as of Aug 15th at 12:19am

Value
Pop Century
Art of Animation

Moderate
Port Orleans Riverside

Deluxe
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club
Contemporary
Polynesian
Yacht Club

DVC
Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House

Just going to note that this is 9 resorts now and only 4 tested in Aug....I am still very hopeful that Sept will be a full scale test

MISSING RESORTS

Value
All Star Sports
All Star Movies
All Star Music

Moderates
Port Orleans French Quarter
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs

Deluxe
Grand Floridian
Boardwalk Inn
Wilderness Lodge

DVC
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs
Bay Lake Tower
Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Boardwalk Villas
Beach Club Villas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter