Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

So excited! We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside Sept 24th to Oct 10th. I was able to make FP+ selections for every day but the last Sunday and Monday oct 1st. Those days say that there are no FP+ reservations available. It shows magic bands and cards in my profile but there is still nothing linked. It's progress, but now I have to obsessively check twice an hour as opposed to once to see if I will get magic bands :crazy2:

houstonmama said:
*This is weird** I am staying Wed-Sat (18-21) at Poly. I made my FP+ choices for Thursday and Saturday but Wed & Fri say that we have reached our FP+limit...What, the What??? :confused3 When you click on the little I for info it says that "This guest has received the max # of FP based on the number and type of ticket associated with their MDE account" So I was able to make reservations for 2 of the 4 days.

Anybody received this message? I thought it was because I have an AP but the others in my party don't have tickets attached? This is really very confusing :confused3

I got that same message but I only have two day tickets, was going to upgrade when I got there, but now I guess I'm going to upgrade tomorrow?

TinkerBelle_325 said:
When I see emails like "the current test only runs until August 31, 2013" it gives me hope that they will conduct a full scale test for September! After all it is a fairly slow time of year and with F&W and the Holidays approaching it would be an ideal opportunity to see the full capabilities of MagicBands before the crowds settle in.

I like your reasoning. Lets hope Disney is thinking like you.

Since nobody can actually see MagicBands and are just able to book FP+ (which are tied to tickets) my new theory this evening is that only those with tickets attached to MDE are getting FP+ I wonder if ALL resorts have been rolled out, and we'll wake up tomorrow morning to MagicBand prompts?? Can anyone confirm my theory? For those that are unable to view FP+ do you have tickets attached?

We are staying POFQ arrive 9/13. I have a package deal...room, tickets, Free Dining...my tickets are NOT linked. I have done online check in and I GOT 'Nuttin'. :lmao:

I don't know how I can link package tickets? I don't think it's possible. We arrive the same day as another DISER at POR..and they have FP+ but nothing for me. I soooo wanted to sport the band this upcoming trip!

Any advice..aside from switching resorts in this the 11th hour.

However I am going to Disney and after a healthy reality check today about a little kids health and his poor parents I AM really happy to be healthy and able to go to Disney. The band would just be fun to play with.

We're at POP sept 21-28 and I was able to make my FP+ selections tonight!

Me too! Same dates at POP. Had given up checking for the day and looked at DIS Right before going to bed. Needless to say 3 hours later - all booked & so excited. Thanks to everyone who posted! Now - just will keep an eye out for Magic Bands & to see if a few more options get added!

We are staying POFQ arrive 9/13. I have a package deal...room, tickets, Free Dining...my tickets are NOT linked. I have done online check in and I GOT 'Nuttin'. :lmao:

I don't know how I can link package tickets? I don't think it's possible. We arrive the same day as another DISER at POR..and they have FP+ but nothing for me. I soooo wanted to sport the band this upcoming trip!

Any advice..aside from switching resorts in this the 11th hour.

However I am going to Disney and after a healthy reality check today about a little kids health and his poor parents I AM really happy to be healthy and able to go to Disney. The band would just be fun to play with.

I have a package and mine is linked

I have a package and mine is linked

Did you do it by calling? Or was it just done? I wonder if I can call to have it done?

I am seeing plenty of people after us getting the FP+. OR perhaps it IS just linked by resorts, at least for now. It seems more and more are coming everyday.

:confused3

Staying at Pop Century with a package booked from 9/14-9/21 and was able to schedule fastpass+ tonight. Still no magic bands available.

Did you do it by calling? Or was it just done? I wonder if I can call to have it done?

I am seeing plenty of people after us getting the FP+. OR perhaps it IS just linked by resorts, at least for now. It seems more and more are coming everyday.

:confused3

You should be able to do it online, it's pretty simple. Under 'My Disney Experience" click "my reservations" and if you don't see anything add your information and it's there.

Staying at Port Orleans Riverside 9-21 thru 9-30.

Was able to book FP+ from 9-21 thru 9-28!!!:goodvibes:thumbsup2 Nothing available for 9-29 or 9-30 yet.

Dan

You should be able to do it online, it's pretty simple. Under 'My Disney Experience" click "my reservations" and if you don't see anything add your information and it's there.

My hotel, package details, ADRs are but nothing else. Under tickets is my old ticket from earlier thus year.

Staying at POP 9/5-9/14 and just booked my Fastpass+ and customized our magic bands :-) so much for not over planning this vacation XD

MDE just said "Customize your Magic Bands" and "Request FP+".

I clicked on it - nothing happened :confused3

Let's wait and see.
It would be happy to be in the test and it would not bother me not to be in the test. It is like getting FD or not.

staying at WL and POP in September

edit: OK, I can't do the magic bands, but I can do FP+ reservations, but only for the time we are staying at POP.

That is confusing.
We are staying at WL first, added some ticket days and made a room only reservation for POP - we will use the added days of the tickets then!
Will we be able to use the regular Fastpass during our stay at WL??!!

Got an email this morning that our Magic Bands have shipped - tracking says they will be here TODAY! - Wow Fast! We'll see! AKL - Sept 4-14

Good morning! So I'm seeing that these hotels are still not all the way online. Lots of people seeing FP+ and no bands. Some getting both. No official email invites and Disney says the test ends in August. Am I right so far?

Personally it's sounds to me like September hotels are slowly coming online and until they are all fully online Disney isn't announcing the September test. I am going to continue to hope more hotels get added. Like my lovely Wilderness Lodge. >.<

Good morning! So I'm seeing that these hotels are still not all the way online. Lots of people seeing FP+ and no bands. Some getting both. No official email invites and Disney says the test ends in August. Am I right so far?

Personally it's sounds to me like September hotels are slowly coming online and until they are all fully online Disney isn't announcing the September test. I am going to continue to hope more hotels get added. Like my lovely Wilderness Lodge. >.<

Well I still have not received an email officially inviting me to participate in the test, but I did receive an email this morning with a UPS tracking number. The email was telling me that my magic bands are on the way.

I just logged into MDE and it says that my FP+ arrival window times can not be located. Hmmmm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter