Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

WL was part of the strongly rumored hotels to get MB and i don't see them on the list yet -- still holding out hope that tomorrow I'll wake up and be able to book FP for the Boardwalk!

I am Wilderness Lodge Sep4th and I am getting nothing so far. I too am hoping this is a slow ramp up of hotels and maybe tomorrow.:lmao:

My wife and I are at Pop Spt 9-15 and got to make fp+ today for the first time.

My parents are staying at POFQ the Sept 9-15. They, however, are not able to make them.

Any word on POFQ guests getting fp+ opportunities???

Whats up with that? I'm not thrilled with FP+ at all so trying to focus on the positive parts which for me was the wishes and parade spots! :sad2:

I'm hoping that over the next few days or so I can make changes and these will be available then. I'd really like to book Wishes & Fantasmic!!

My wife and I are at Pop Spt 9-15 and got to make fp+ today for the first time.

My parents are staying at POFQ the Sept 9-15. They, however, are not able to make them.

Any word on POFQ guests getting fp+ opportunities???

We've seen Riverside but no French Quarter yet.

Here's hoping and praying this is a full scale all resort test or roll out please oh please MAGICBAND me disney! Lol

DisCanadian7 said:
Here's hoping and praying this is a full scale all resort test or roll out please oh please MAGICBAND me disney! Lol

LOL!!! Anyone else plan on wearing the MB after your vacay? ;-)

Hi! POR 9/7 - 9/14...was able to pick Fast Pass + selections today - YAHOO! (no fireworks viewing though)....I did have a pop-up that stated I could customize my Magic Bands. My daughter and I were dancing all over the place!!! Well, the pop-up did not link to Magic Bands - just brought me back to the main page. SUCH A BUMMER! Fingers crossed for Magic Bands!!!

So strange, I did NOT have wishes or Illuminations as options.

safe to say after having a long day at work come to check MDE and i can do Fastpass+ for my stay sept 13 but have no options yet to customize my magic bands anyone 30 days out able to customize magic bands ?

I am Wilderness Lodge Sep4th and I am getting nothing so far. I too am hoping this is a slow ramp up of hotels and maybe tomorrow.:lmao:

There was a travel agent on Facebook that posted a picture of magic bands with the caption that she had received it for her guests staying at (and then named a few resorts) one of them was POR, another one was WL. So believe me, my fingers are crossed with you! WL is my "home" if they get MB that's SUPER tempting to switch my BWI ressie there! :lmao: Who needs to walk in to Epcot when you have MBs?? Pshh lol

DH had a chat session with a CM today regarding a couple issues/questions we've had with DME (linking us all together, showing the correct # of days on ticket, etc). Afterwards he said he took the survey and was pretty honest/but polite about our frustrations with the DME website. Then tonight we have access to the FP+ selections. I'm sure its purely coincidental though ;)

DH had a chat session with a CM today regarding a couple issues/questions we've had with DME (linking us all together, showing the correct # of days on ticket, etc). Afterwards he said he took the survey and was pretty honest/but polite about our frustrations with the DME website. Then tonight we have access to the FP+ selections ;) I'm sure its purely coincidental though ;)

Where are you staying?

Just an FYI....here is a picture of my tabbed browsing from Firefox....the "loading" blue circle has been spinning beside the WDW homepage for literally an hour....:rolleyes1

Whats up with that? I'm not thrilled with FP+ at all so trying to focus on the positive parts which for me was the wishes and parade spots! :sad2:

I am not normally interested in character meets or parades, but logged back in to check our options, and all I can say is now things popped in on certain days that were not there before.

During our stay the availability of the options varies by day. I have rides, shows, parades, character meets, and fireworks depending on the day and what park.

I was lamenting not being able to book Fantasmic as a FP+ option, but I just double checked and on 1 day out of our stay it now available as an option (none of the other days - I did check the park hrs schedule and it is being performed on the other days, just no FP+ availability).

I have to assume that the availability is subject to change, so keep checking back?

First time posting but have been reading for a while. I wonder if BLT be considered part of the CS test? Arriving 9/22 thru 9/28 and hoping to get MB

Staying at the Contemporary 9/11-15 and was able to make FP+ choices tonight! :cool1: One quick question: We are actually just taking it easy and trying to not over schedule...so, is it a big deal if I make a FP+ and then miss it? In all of our trips, we have never ever used a Fast Pass, so this is new to me...

Since nobody can actually see MagicBands and are just able to book FP+ (which are tied to tickets) my new theory this evening is that only those with tickets attached to MDE are getting FP+ I wonder if ALL resorts have been rolled out, and we'll wake up tomorrow morning to MagicBand prompts?? Can anyone confirm my theory? For those that are unable to view FP+ do you have tickets attached?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter