Any Recent Reports from Garden Grocer?

shoegirl1020

Mouseketeer
We leave in two days:banana:
Back on August 28th I submitted my order to garden grocer and received the my confirmation number. I understand that I should have also received an e-mail confirmation from them. I never received that confirmation.

Yesterday I e-mailed them asking for for my confirmation. I have heard nothing-AT ALL.

I'm debating on just cancelling them and stopping at Hess while transferring hotels (I'll be in a tax) just to pick the milk and soda that I ordered.

Any suggestions?

I can't remember if we got an email confirmation or not. I would try calling them.

We used them last month and everything went fine. But one thing I did notice was that our order was for the last week in August but I just got my cc statement and my cc was billed on the 9th of August.:rolleyes:

We did have a pretty big order, so we didn't have to pay their fee. If all you are getting is milk and soda,maybe you should just have the taxi stop somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter