Any recent positive Frontier experiences?

JenB1104

Mouseketeer
We had a horrible experience last month. After a refund and vouchers following two emails to customer service, I am nervous to try them again. Online there seem to be so many bad experiences not related to weather cancellations but other issues. We have 100.00 vouchers and I am tempted to use them, but hesitant at the same time.

We have friends who use them all the time and have only had a problem once. The plane had mechanical troubles and the flight was delayed.

I've flown with them about 7 times now all in less than the past 2 years. Last time was one month ago. I've only had very positive experiences including customer service and a need to cancel my flight for emergency reasons where they waived the change fee and had a credit to my account within minutes. I'm looking to book them again for a trip this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter