Any good deals on Christmas cards & photo books?

Hopscotch

Mouseketeer
Staring my card a little late this year. Anyone get any good deals recently? Also want to make photo books for my kids and looking for deals on those. Thanks!

I am ordering 50 cards at Sams right now for $14.50. It looks like they will have a special on December 11 (100 cards for $15), but I don't need 100 cards. Check their website for the photo special of the day.

I am ordering 50 cards at Sams right now for $14.50. It looks like they will have a special on December 11 (100 cards for $15), but I don't need 100 cards. Check their website for the photo special of the day.

Where is this ad ? So excited because I always do the black friday deal but this year one of our kids has been out of the country until Dec 10 so had to wait for family pic! I can get one that day and order Dec 11. Thanks.

In our last Kohl’s bill, we received a 50% off Shutterfly coupon. Saved more with that on the particular photo book that we ordered than their Black Friday specials. Code was a 1-time use, or else I’d share. Coupon was good until 12/31- if you know any one who might have it laying around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!