Any good deals on Christmas cards & photo books?

Hopscotch

Earning My Ears
Staring my card a little late this year. Anyone get any good deals recently? Also want to make photo books for my kids and looking for deals on those. Thanks!

• asumom

Mouseketeer
    I am ordering 50 cards at Sams right now for $14.50. It looks like they will have a special on December 11 (100 cards for $15), but I don't need 100 cards. Check their website for the photo special of the day.

• TnTWalter

DIS Veteran
    I am ordering 50 cards at Sams right now for $14.50. It looks like they will have a special on December 11 (100 cards for $15), but I don't need 100 cards. Check their website for the photo special of the day.
    Where is this ad ? So excited because I always do the black friday deal but this year one of our kids has been out of the country until Dec 10 so had to wait for family pic! I can get one that day and order Dec 11. Thanks.

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
    In our last Kohl’s bill, we received a 50% off Shutterfly coupon. Saved more with that on the particular photo book that we ordered than their Black Friday specials. Code was a 1-time use, or else I’d share. Coupon was good until 12/31- if you know any one who might have it laying around.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News