Any discounts on Hyatt MCO?

Reading this thread, I just checked the site and saved 50 $ on my next trip by rebooking. I’ll keep checking until we depart.

We're paying $240, but that rate includes breakfast.
(We need to eat, and I don't have issue pre-paying.)

Otherwise it would be $199.
Breakfast is $40, so it works out no matter what.

Just booked a King Bed Room Saturday night for $207 AAA rate; will keep checking to see if it drops. This was lower than the member rate.

I was able to get a good deal on Priceline. Definitely the airport hotel. 202 with taxes for a Friday in January

They do offer a number of affiliation discounts. We stayed there after our cruise and before returning to Korea. At check-in the desk attendent saw my military retiree ID in my wallet and asked to see it. She ended up dropping our reservation rate by 20%. That was a pleasant surprise after two weeks splurging on WDW and DCL.

What time does the DCL transfer leave from the Hyatt? Is there only one bus? What time do you usually arrive at the port? Thanks so much!

What time does the DCL transfer leave from the Hyatt? Is there only one bus? What time do you usually arrive at the port? Thanks so much!
You catch the DCL transfer bus from the airport, not directly from the Hyatt. The DCL transfers open at 9:00 at the airport. And depart every 20 minutes (or when the bus is full), whichever is first. I believe the last bus is around 3:00. It takes about a hour from airport to port.

You catch the DCL transfer bus from the airport, not directly from the Hyatt. The DCL transfers open at 9:00 at the airport. And depart every 20 minutes (or when the bus is full), whichever is first. I believe the last bus is around 3:00. It takes about a hour from airport to port.
Thank you! Do you have to sign up ahead of time for a certain time bus? And does your luggage go with you?

Thank you! Do you have to sign up ahead of time for a certain time bus? And does your luggage go with you?
When you check in at the Hyatt you tell them you're taking the DCL transfers the next day. They will note it on a list and give you a letter with the information on the procedure. You fill out and remove the lower part (you keep the lower part of the letter until later).
hyatt mco letter front 2016 1413 P1080732 1500.jpg

The Hyatt will pick up your bags (inside your room) and hand them off to the DCL luggage folks (goes by truck to ship). Then you head down to the DCL transfer desk and turn in the lower part of the letter to them (to verify that luggage was picked up). You can head down there at whatever time you want. They load the buses first come, first served.

I just checked as I had asked my TA to book a room but I'm 99% sure she didn't. For our cruise next year I was able to book a room for $180 +tax.

I'll keep checking if it ever goes down from that, but I'm perfectly happy paying that rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter