Any codes or links to discounted 2005 Entertainment books?

caribear

I love WDW!
Does anyone have a code or link to a discount on the new 2005 Entertainment books? I saw a link the other day for $5 off and free shipping, but I have no idea where I saw it...somewhere on a website is all I can remember.

Thanks!! :p

you can also order an entertainment book through www.boxtopsforeducation.com

It will give credit to your school or the school of your choice for purchase.

Just look under stores and you'll see the entertainment book store

I was wondering if it would be worth it to buy the Entertainment book if we're going to be staying on site and most likely eating/shopping onsite? Are there any coupons available in the book that can be used for the outlets there? And can I use some of the coupons in a different state?

I was wondering if it would be worth it to buy the Entertainment book if we're going to be staying on site and most likely eating/shopping onsite? Are there any coupons available in the book that can be used for the outlets there? And can I use some of the coupons in a different state?

I bought the entertainment book and the only time I used it was when I stayed onsite in USO. I wasn't even planning on staying there, but because of Hurricane Frances, I decided to spoil myself for a couple of extra days while waiting for a flight to leave home.
I originally bought the book to use for the car, food, hotel, but in the end, found it to be quite useless. The restaurants were never close to where we were, the coupons are never good for anywhere onsite, and I ended up finding better deals online and through here than the book offered. If you have an AAA card, in the outlet malls, you can get a coupon book that offers you better deals than any Entertainment book deal.
That's just my 2 cents worth.
As for using the coupons in another state, you can for maybe 10 of them, but most of them have the addresses located on them for where you can use them. The ones that would be functional for across state borders would be like the cruise ship, car rentals, airline tickets, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter