Any 2011 Disney Brides?

May 6 2011!!
Cant wait!!

The 12 months out rule is changing i believe in june in or july it'll now be 8 months but dont quote me on that... i read something about that in the paperwork we got from our coordinator Bill....

Hello all you lovely soon to be Disney brides I am too a fellow fall 2011 dcl bride. I'm soooooooooooooo excited! Some times it seems to far away then it feels like its just around corner <3

Hello! I am looking for other DCL brides to be! I am getting married on the Disney Dream at the private island Castaway Cay....We are booked for the October 30, 2011 sailing! I am excited and can't believe we have to wait that long...it booked up VERY fast but we are grateful that it is next year...even if it is all the way at the end :)

Fun!!! Are you doing a castaway cay wedding or on deck wedding?? what kind of info did you get from you dc? Im sooooo excited all I do is research dcl wedding etc lol :-)

well im not a 2011 bride but im a 2012 one lol...its so exciting to be planning a disney wedding congrats n hv fun one your guys day

Got an e-mail from my planner overnight. :goodvibes:

She seems super nice and I'm so excited that everything is getting so real!

I can't wait to plan!

Hello! I am looking for other DCL brides to be! I am getting married on the Disney Dream at the private island Castaway Cay....We are booked for the October 30, 2011 sailing! I am excited and can't believe we have to wait that long...it booked up VERY fast but we are grateful that it is next year...even if it is all the way at the end :)

Hi ~ I'm getting married at Castaway Cay September 17, 2011 (9/15 sailing) on the Disney Dream. I'm excited!

We're getting married March 28th, 2011 at YCG...we're just waiting on our LOA right now! I'm so anxious to get started!

Tigger536 - We're in Atlanta too! :thumbsup2 (well, just north of the city)

We're getting married March 28th, 2011 at YCG...we're just waiting on our LOA right now! I'm so anxious to get started!

Tigger536 - We're in Atlanta too! :thumbsup2 (well, just north of the city)

We are waiting on our LOA too! All our locations are set. But I agree - I'm ready to talk details!

Cool! :goodvibes We are in Brookhaven. But I grew up in the northeast suburbs (Tucker). How about you?

We will be down there at around the same time. Our first event is Thursday the 30th. Are you staying at the YC? We'll be at the GF.

We are getting married January 4th, 2011... It's getting close! We are having a S/D ceremony, and we have no clue for our reception yet because nothing is working out! :scared:

I just contacted DFTW on Friday and I am waiting for a call back, we are going to see if ADH is available for our reception, but who knows because of how close the date is... It's a long shot, but I am running out of options and had to try! I just wish they would call back already! I was told 1-3 days.... it's 4 now! I may call them today or tomorrow, I am too impatient...

We're hoping for November 2011, possibly 8th or 9th! We'll be having an Escape wedding for close family only as we're coming over from the UK. Got lots of ideas already thanks to these boards!

We are getting married 8.8.11!!! Wedding Pavilion for the ceremony and Contemporary Resort (Nutcracker Ballroom) for our cocktails and reception! We have our planning session 8.10.10 :goodvibes !!! Anyone else going to be down there then or know of anyone getting married then in Disney?!

We're hoping for 6/6/11 SBP...going to call DFTW on Monday to see if we can get penciled in! Will be driving from Boston

I am gonna try so hard for August 23, 2011 but of course, money is always an issue so if not then August, 23 2012, maybe even September in order to do the reception in the animation building.

I am gonna try so hard for August 23, 2011 but of course, money is always an issue so if not then August, 23 2012, maybe even September in order to do the reception in the animation building.

Ooh, that would be a fun spot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter