Any 2011 Disney Brides?

FutureMrsBane

Earning My Ears
I have always dreamed of a fairytale Disney wedding like almost everyone else on here. We decided to postpone our wedding and in the process of doing so moved the date back until 2011. :sad2: The good news with planning a wedding that is still over two years away :hourglass I get my dream wedding!!! :cheer2: :cloud9: :banana:
Anyways I was wondering if I was the only lonely 2011 bride?!

No I am here as well, we cant get married till 2011

we have to wait till then to be able to afford it :)

So ill be following along with your plans as well :)

Me too! I think there are a few of us here, with our numbers growing every day!!!

I went to my first wedding expo the other day, didn't try anything on, get any ideas or buy anything, but it opened my eyes a little!!

I am! We cant do the wedding there till 2011 so we are going to do a escape vr!

We actually had to push back my date to May of 2011. I was upset about it at first, but now not so much gives me more time to plan and more money to save up so that I can get what we would like for the wedding.:)

We actually had to push back my date to May of 2011. I was upset about it at first, but now not so much gives me more time to plan and more money to save up so that I can get what we would like for the wedding.:)
When in May?

Ours is set for May 21st for now, but it may change by time we are able to book! Since I was told we can't until a year out! Does anyone else know if this is true?!?!

I'm glad I'm not the only one on here!!

I graduate from college in 2011, so I'm hoping for a 2011 wedding! Sometime between March and June, probably.

When in May?

Ours is set for May 21st for now, but it may change by time we are able to book! Since I was told we can't until a year out! Does anyone else know if this is true?!?!

I'm glad I'm not the only one on here!!

DFTW can't check availability until a year out. If you're planning an in-park wishes wedding you can sign your contract then. Outside park/wedding pavilion and escape weddings sign contracts at 8 months out.

We're looking at May 26.
And you can get penciled in at 14 months I think but can't book til a year or so.:goodvibes

Really? Wow, my WC told me she couldn't check or anything until 12 months. I'm looking at an in-park wishes wedding. I'll have to check with her on that then.

Ive read somewhere 18 months out for a wishes wedding ... .what was that for ... just your initial contact with disney?

Ive read somewhere 18 months out for a wishes wedding ... .what was that for ... just your initial contact with disney?

I read that as well. I contacted them about 20 months out and was assigned a consultant in 2 days. So I don't know how true that still is. Make sure they know, that you really want a Disney wedding not just looking into it.

So what is everyone hoping for?

I'd like a wishes wedding at the wedding pavilion, followed by a reception at the White Hall room, I thinking of staying there and seeing if we can get the fireworks music piped in, instead of having a dessert party.

I'm having a Wishes too! Wedding Pavillion, then Whitehall probably, and then a DP at Sago Cay Pointe - site visit in October will finalise the reception/dessert party locations as I've not seen them yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter