Any 2011 Disney Brides?

Another May or June 2011 bride. Im not getting married at disney sadly but I will def. be there for our honeymoon! I already have the planning bug....its a little overwhelming. Good thing I have a long way to go! :rolleyes:

So how many people have already been in touch with the DFTW people? I'm thinking about calling them soon, it's just a matter of getting the timing right, and having the time to be able to call.

Does anyone know if they're open on weekends? Or just weekdays? And what hours?

I called the disney people back January and they couldn't really give me too much information, just stuff like when I hit the year mark I have to call back and then they could give me an over the phone consultation, and from what my understanding is you don't get to pick really any specifics until closer to your date, the year mark is to just book for now, though I could be wrong... as far as there hours I think they are a pretty standard 9-5 eastern time and they aren't open on weekends I don't think :) The only way to be sure is call, the people there couldn't be nicer :)

Hello! I am looking for other DCL brides to be! I am getting married on the Disney Dream at the private island Castaway Cay....We are booked for the October 30, 2011 sailing! I am excited and can't believe we have to wait that long...it booked up VERY fast but we are grateful that it is next year...even if it is all the way at the end :)

We are getting married on Jan. 11, 2011 at the Wedding Pavilion and then the reception will be at the Whitehall Room!!!! 7 months and 30 days to go!!!:cool1:

Hey Yall! We are planning/hoping for November 19, 2011 at Wedding Pavillion and Grand Floridian..my mom and I just got back from our Site Visit the other day and I completely changed my mind. The important part is that I got the okay on the venues from DF, so now I can really start visualizing and getting excited!! :banana:

I'm December 1, 2011! I'm not flexible about the date, that's the date the df proposed, so we decided it would be the perfect date (and time of year at wdw) to do it.

My DF and I got engaged in March at MK and are planning for a November 2011 Disney wedding. Not attached to any particular date, as long as it's not the 17th because that's my birthday!! :)

We're planning for March 27, 2011 at the Yacht Club Gazebo and Ariels! Now, if only we could get the budget under control...:scared1:

We are hoping for June 21, 2011, first day of summer! A little less than a month until we can pencil in our date. We will actually be in Orlando on June 21 this year and set that day as our location scouting day. As soon as we decide between WP (I think this will be our choice) and SBP, I'll be on the phone to tentatively schedule our date! I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter