Another Walk Away the Pounds convert!

I have a DVD that is the 1 mile walk and the 2 mile walk ...paid $12.99 at Circuit City for it :)

I think I may have to look into this. Her tapes came up in conversation at work during this week, & I saw a short infomercial on TV this AM. I've been wanting to get some sort of tape, so maybe this is it with all the good things I'm hearing about here. It just may be there's a message here for me! :teeth:

I have the tapes that use the weighted balls (though I don't have the balls) and I just bought the tapes with the belt, getting ready to do the 2 mile one of that right now.

I also have a "walk and firm" tape, which I don't use very often because it doesn't really give (me) a good cardio work out.

The tapes with the bands, IMO, is more of a workout (harder) then the one without the bands. I am a little disapointed that you don't use the bands in the video more. But then again, if you want you can always do the bands during the work out on your own. Also, the belt tends to work its way up.

The set that I have with the one, two, and three mile walk and the ten minute toning tape also comes with the weighted balls. I ordered it from QVC. In my opinion, as one who's just starting out, it's great because it allows you to work up to different levels if that's what you need to do.

Lois

I’ve had a 5-tape set of Walk Away the Pounds for Abs (from QVC) since last November. It came with the “Walk Away Belt” with the power bands. Since I was/am so out of shape, I’ve been working my way up very gradually. I really like it, though. It’s a lot of fun and has really kept me motivated. I’ve actually lost 5 pounds since December! (It doesn’t seem like a lot, buy you gotta start somewhere.)

OK after seeing everyone rave about these tapes I decided to look to see what I could find tonight. Keep in mind that I am rather limited since our VCR does not work I need to get what I can find on DVD. So we were at SAM's tonight and I found a Walaerobics DVD by Leslie Snsone. It is a deluxe set that has 2 dvd's. It has her Two mile walk and her weight loss walk 4. BOth together add up to 6 miles!!!! So since it was 11.98 I thought I would get it and give it a try. I will let you know what I think in the morning!!

SOrry guys!!! WE had a bit of a family crisis so I was MIA yesterday!! Well I tried the DVD on Sunday and it was fun!! I only tried one segment and there are lots of them It looks soooo easy when they are taking you through the moves that are used in the warmup but when you start you have to work a little!!! not a bad thing. Well I had decided I was going to try to do this everyday this week. Well lets just say since I was not at home yesterday and only slept 2 hours Sunday night I slept last night did not get up early today and with not being home have done nothing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter