ANOTHER stroller question, lol.

SweetMissy

Intactivist/Lactivist
Ok, we used magic strollers last time, rented a double city mini. However now it's a year later and the kids are just a tiny bit bigger, I'm thinking renting from kingdom strollers this time because they have the city elite, which is a little bigger. Our 8 year old won't use it that much but I figure I can use it occasionally when I want a break from wearing the baby. I've gotten the suggestion from here, just want to know if their service is just as good as magicstrollers. Thanks for any input.

Another question....does it fold fairly easy? The stroller we rented from magicstrollers folded so easy! Wondering since they're bigger if it's harder.

The elite is still made by Baby Jogger and they all have the patented quick fold technology. So no worries about the folding.
As for Kingdom strollers, I have never rented as we always bring our own with us.
As for the Elite, I am not sure it will fit your 8 yr old, depending on his/her size.

The elite is still made by Baby Jogger and they all have the patented quick fold technology. So no worries about the folding.
As for Kingdom strollers, I have never rented as we always bring our own with us.
As for the Elite, I am not sure it will fit your 8 yr old, depending on his/her size.

He's pretty small for his age....just 50lbs. We used the city mini last year and he fit in it almost fine and it's recommended only until 5 years old. Like I said, since he's older he probably won't use it much anyway....just want it for when he's sick of walking. Both get pretty whiny when they're tired, as any kid....and I definitely want as less of that as possible while on vacation. :laughing:

Have you checked out the mountain buggy strollers that are rented by Orlando Strollers To Go www.rentamountainbuggy.com 2 of our children are older and we have rented the mountain buggy from them the last couple of trips and love it.

Thanks. I checked them out but it doesn't give the measurements. How big/old were your kids when you used them? Both my kids are tiny for their ages.

I would suggest going to you tube and watching the reviews by baby gizmo on the strollers you are looking at. Holly will give you all the measurements of the strollers (seat height etc) and show you how they fold. The citi elite is heavy at 41.5 pounds and is a little bit too wide to fit in a standard door way.

Honestly, I'd get the citi mini if he's only 50 pounds.

Our children are 8, 6, 4 and 1 the oldest is 4'5" and 75lbs our middle two are 40-50lbs and it reclines flat for our baby.they also have a 10% discount code at www
disneywithchildren.com

Hope this helps, they are amazing strollers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter