another misting fan question?

r&t'smom

Earning My Ears
I know there is alot about misting fans, and hate to start another, but I haven't seen this. Here goes: I hate to carry lots of stuff and wasn't sure what was best, we are a family of 4 2 adults, 2 kids - should i get 2 large fans and share (but they are all blucky) a 4 small ones? I have not been able to find the clip ones in walmart, but that might not be good anyway, since most of the kids clothes do not have loops.

I would personally recommend getting the 4 smaller ones. Kids often have a hard time sharing something like that. They will be hot and it is nice to have the fan when you need it and not have to take turns.

If you cannot find the small ones then get 3 big ones. the kids have their own and the two adults share one.

Personally I am going with DH and DS. We all have our own fan. DS has an attachable stroller fan and me and DH have the large misty fans. When i am hot i sometimes have the fan blowing on me the entire time. I take extra batteries in my bag for that reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter