Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Everything is blooming about a month too early here. We've even seen hummingbirds, and we usually don't have them until the end of March, early April. It's been nearly 80 this week, but today feels cooler and is a little rainy. Glad you've had some relief from the temps, Jo. PollyannaMom, enjoy the sweater weather. Disney_traveler, I would love to see the bluebonnets! Fields of bluebonnets are so pretty.

It's all good here @Kitty 34 we've had some rain and cooler days so the house is back to being nice and cool just in time for tomorrow and through to the end of the week where it's heating up again. Kids are still whining though, I think they just want to go away again.
:scared1: jevsie, I cannot imagine what peripheral circle of hell you live in that you'd consider a trip to Mexico to be relief from the heat...

Everything is blooming about a month too early here. We've even seen hummingbirds, and we usually don't have them until the end of March, early April. It's been nearly 80 this week, but today feels cooler and is a little rainy. Glad you've had some relief from the temps, Jo. PollyannaMom, enjoy the sweater weather. Disney_traveler, I would love to see the bluebonnets! Fields of bluebonnets are so pretty.

Once the bluebonnets are full out ill snap a pic and send over.

Looks like it's been busy in ALDIO for a few days:) Here's a topic I'd like to run by this group: Do you buy dated Disney gear like t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc? I can understand the dated Christmas ornaments, the picture frames, and some of the other tchotchkes but the dated clothing, not so much. I have way more Disney gear than any adult male really needs and I wear it almost daily. But somehow I think it's odd in 2017 to wear a 2014 t-shirt. It's like "Yep, I've been sportin' this shirt for 3 years and I'm pretty proud I bought a new shirt in 2014!":crazy: Maybe people are harder on clothing than I am, or maybe they donate clothes or use 'em for dust clothes.

So is your Disney clothing (or other novelty clothing) dated?

I don't buy clothing with dates on it as a rule, but it wouldn't raise any eyebrows here if I did.

What drives me batty is our chain stores selling clothing with US states plastered all over it. It can be very difficult to find kids clothing at an affordable price without all the NYC FD as an example. And don't get me started on swim wear for little girls.

My oldest Disney shirt with a date says, 2003 and I have several others from the years since then. Mostly I wear the very old ones around the house not out and about. However, I do have a sweatshirt that I know I bought in 1999 that does not have a date that I do wear. But when I was wearing it last week, I noticed a cuff was starting to fray so it is probably on its last season. I think I got my money's worth from that sweatshirt.

Looks like it's been busy in ALDIO for a few days:) Here's a topic I'd like to run by this group: Do you buy dated Disney gear like t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc? I can understand the dated Christmas ornaments, the picture frames, and some of the other tchotchkes but the dated clothing, not so much. I have way more Disney gear than any adult male really needs and I wear it almost daily. But somehow I think it's odd in 2017 to wear a 2014 t-shirt. It's like "Yep, I've been sportin' this shirt for 3 years and I'm pretty proud I bought a new shirt in 2014!":crazy: Maybe people are harder on clothing than I am, or maybe they donate clothes or use 'em for dust clothes.

So is your Disney clothing (or other novelty clothing) dated?

Just saw somone bumped this. I have loved reading this thread.

Yeah guilty!! I have a bunch of dated Tees, but in my defense they are from all my Disney races. My proudest is my Goofy from 2007 & my 2006 DL Inaugural 1/2 marathon, which I ran on my BDay with my DS. Now that I am a slug not sure how many more I will get LOL!!

Ok it is February right? It was 75 degrees here yesterday:confused3:confused3 Been in the 60's all week. I keep checking to see I am in Boston:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter