Another Dyson question

jjj444

DIS Veteran
So I am going to buy a Dyson this week and need help with which model. We have a cat and of course was thinking the pet version but would I really be paying an extra $150 for some attachements? Is the original Dyson just as good. Is there really more suction in the pet version.Please any help would be appreciated.

I do think that the suction is the same in all of them.

I have the regular one, we bought it before we had pets (have a puppy now)... but I did lots of looking and seeing what the best deal was... if you get the regular one, you can always buy the attachments if you really feel you need them.

We have a friend of ours and he has a HUGE house and 2 HUGE dogs and before he got his Dyson there was always hair hanging around... he only has the regular one and LOVEs how well it works on his pet hair!

Good luck deciding! And enjoy your new Dyson!

In my opinion the newer models work better than the older versions.

We had a maid service come and clean. THe had several dyson 07 models, when they left after vacuuming,their canisters were practically empty. I have the dc 17. I ran it over my family/dining area and got a full tank of dirt like I normally would. So this is what I base my opinion on, yes the dc17 is way better than the 07 models. Don't have first hand on how the 14 and 15 model compare to the dc17.

Also I read that the 17 does a much better job with cat litter pick, and with cats you know it gets all over the house. I had read that w/ some owners who had the 14 or 15 version over at the amazon.com reviews of the dc17.
My opinion, we have the 17 does an awesom job with cat litter pick-up.

Best way to buy, kohls 30% off coupon, which i think is going on now, look around, someone generally poss it here, so you can purchase it for 30% off at kohls.com You do get stuck paying shipping, but the % off is so much better. If you got lucky and got the 30% in themail, of corse going in store is better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter