Annual Passholder Rates

jim22046

Earning My Ears
We usually go in December, but this year we have to go in October. I see some special rates going through September. Does anyone have any experience as to their giving special rates in October and when they post them? Just wondering if we should make reservations and watch for a better rate to change to. Any suggestions welcome
Thanks
Jim

I don't know what type of rate you will get but I would make ther eservation and keep checking for a better deal. At least you'll have the resort you want. The rates are not too bad during value season and I think that October is value.

October is value season, we always go to WDW in value season (we go end of August throughthe first week in September) This year I booked CBR using the AP rate code, but will keep my eyes open for rates not requiring an AP during the year and switch it if one becomes available. I did the same thing last year. If worse comes to worse I will purchase 1 AP as the rate on CBR is pretty good with the AP code. But at least I know I have my resort and the worse I will pay is 115.00/night incl tax.
carib01a.gif

"Oct ober is value season".....I wish!

October Value season ends on the 2nd day and regular season starts the 3rd to November 2nd.
I wish ocober would all be value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!