• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our trip is currently 8/29-9/4 and we were going to go to GE on 9/3. Now anxiously awaiting more info on the AP previews. Super tempting to think about moving our trip up a week or a few days. Just not sure if we can work it around start of school, though. Grrr!

Oh man . . .first I move my trip from September to August to avoid the opening, and now they are having previews that will bring extra crowds. I can’t move it up any farther than it is now, and I can’t push it later because I already have vacations planned in October and December to other destinations, and I lose my vacation time if I don’t use it. I feel like the Force is trying to tell me something . . .Good luck to all who wish to participate :)

For me, the issue isn’t getting there (can drive and have plenty of time off work) it is getting affordable accommodations during the summer months (either on or off site).

Without knowing when/if I get a reservation, hard to plan ahead! Anxiously awaiting and watching this thread.

I am so glad I had to get a Platinum pass when we went for April vaca otherwise I would have gotten a gold and would be shut out. If I get in I’ll be making a special trip down just for this. I hope it’s the week of August 15th which is my birthday and I already have the week off work. Now I just need to decide if I want to be a super nice mom and get my son a platinum pass so he can go with me.

Wow! I was following this thread all morning, take a few hours off and come to this news! We are Platinum AP holders until the first week of October but already have a planned trip for opening day/week. Depending on when the dates are announced will depend on whether we are crazy enough to plan a quick trip just for the previews. The people at work will seriously think I've lost my mind.

Leaving August 12 and am platinum. Probably won’t be lucky but have another trip dec 31-jan5 if we don’t luck out

I have a gold pass. It's up for renewal. Just renewed ds's Gold pass a month ago. Debating whether or not to upgrade.

So thankful for this thread. I haven't been receiving passholder e-mails for months so I will be watching like a hawk! I may need to book a last minute trip if I can secure a spot!

Just to point out in case others didn’t read the Disney announcement you have to have a platinum level or premier pass. Gold and lower levels of AP are not included in the announcement

So depending on dates, roomie might be down for us to Thelma & Louise it on down there. Question: if both of us have APs, theoretically, could I reserve a spot with her as my guest and then she reserve another spot with me as her guest? Anybody know if that situation was doable with other previews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter