Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF I can get in, extending my trip is not outside the realm of possiblity. I want this, badly. lol My daughter will be there until the 11th and will definitley stay another day to do it, we're scheduled to leave on the 3rd. What's another 8 days, right? :) Assuming the 11th bears out to be true that is.

Boy, am I ever glad I got my AP last month and it’s Platinum (since I’m out of state).

Now keeping my fingers crossed that they’ll be doing this while I’m there from 8/15-18. Might be on the brink of “too soon”.

Last edited:
I’ve been skeptical of WDW’s opening prep, but this is a fantastic move. Will help distribute opening day crowds and give operations a chance to work out the kinks.

I am so tempted to book a quick trip down just for this if I can.

Of course it all depends on if I'll be able to sign up since my job has a "NEVER LOOK AT YOUR PHONE" policy for no reason AND we don't ever get breaks...

I wonder if the sign up time will be announced in advance or if an email will go out when it opens with no notice. If there's advance notice I might be able to figure something out.

I drive down in 9 days, and already have a trip booked for Nov 17-23, but I may have to do a quick trip in Aug now...

With past previews, when was the booking window?
Also, I assume no guests, AP only?

I am so tempted to book a quick trip down just for this if I can.

Of course it all depends on if I'll be able to sign up since my job has a "NEVER LOOK AT YOUR PHONE" policy for no reason AND we don't ever get breaks...

I wonder if the sign up time will be announced in advance or if an email will go out when it opens with no notice. If there's advance notice I might be able to figure something out.

A well timed bathroom break is the trick. :)

My wife and I both have APs. We I be able to book both of our passes at the same time for this event or do you have to log in under both accounts to do this? Based on prior events*

I have a Platinum voucher and had a trip planned for December. Will I be able to participate in the August preview if I have a voucher (will obviously activate my AP earlier than anticipated if I can go to the AP preview) or do I need to have an active AP when the previews open up? I am not going to try and activate my voucher early on the hopes of getting in the preview but if I can register for the preview with my voucher, I'll activate in August instead of December. Hope that makes sense. Thanks!

My wife and I both have APs. We I be able to book both of our passes at the same time for this event or do you have to log in under both accounts to do this? Based on prior events*

I was thinking you only need one reservation and can bring another AP with you as a guest. Of course it would be better to go twice. Does anyone know if both have to actually make the reservation or if you can bring an AP guest? My wife doesn't have one yet, but will by the time of the previews.

Crossing my fingers and toes that they start while we’re there August 3-10! And that I get the email!

This is awesome! My husband and I moved to Florida last November and one of the first things we did was purchase annual passes to WDW. I will be following this thread, and of course my email, for updates on dates and times. Our oldest grandson's birthday is August 29th, the opening date for Star Wars Galaxy's Edge, so he may get an early birthday surprise!pixiedust:

On another note, I was at Hollywood Studios today and then headed over to Disney Springs. I don't know if I missed a road, or got rerouted due to construction, but I ended up taking an exit (along with other cars) that took us behind Galaxy's Edge and past a large cast members parking lot. We were very close to the back of Star Wars and could see a lot of the spires and construction up close. Pretty neat to see!

I was thinking you only need one reservation and can bring another AP with you as a guest. Of course it would be better to go twice. Does anyone know if both have to actually make the reservation or if you can bring an AP guest? My wife doesn't have one yet, but will by the time of the previews.
Both guests had to be registered for Pandora and TSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter