Annual Passholder Gift for Flower and Garden

I will be going in 2 weeks so we will have an extra Mickey to trade for a Minnie if anyone is interested!

I was able to pick up a Mickey one, but would have preferred Minnie :( After how willingly they gave out multiples of the Christmas one I was surprised at how strict they were with the F&G one. Not that I have a problem with it - One per pass during each period is fine with me! Just wish I could have a friend get me a Minnie while was she is there. I am not down again until June 6.

Do they ever run out? We're going May 18-21, and I'd happily trade one of my Minnies for a Mickey if there's any Canadians who ended up with an extra. However, I don't want to commit 100% in case the magnets are all gone by the time we get there...I'd hate for someone to pass up an earlier trade in case I can't get the Minnies...

We are going April 18th to 22nd, so if anyone is going earlier and can get an extra Mickey magnet, I`'ll be glad to trade for one of our Minnie`s!
I just got back a few days ago and have an extra Mickey that I would be happy to trade with you for a Minnie. Just let me know when you are back home and we can swap!

I was able to pick up a Mickey one, but would have preferred Minnie :( After how willingly they gave out multiples of the Christmas one I was surprised at how strict they were with the F&G one. Not that I have a problem with it - One per pass during each period is fine with me! Just wish I could have a friend get me a Minnie while was she is there. I am not down again until June 6.

Weird. We were down at Christmas for over a week and every time we visited HS they gave us one. They even extended the time period because they had so many left. I gave the extras to other friends and family who were passholders but unable to make it down during December. So for flower and garden they are only allowing you to get one Mickey and when the new time frame opens one Minnie??? Do I have that right???? I have 13 family members and 7 friends who are all passholders but not visiting till much later in the year. Just 2 of those will be down in May. Was hoping to be able to pick up at least one per family to give them when they came down....we usually go to the festival 3 or 4 times.

Weird. We were down at Christmas for over a week and every time we visited HS they gave us one. They even extended the time period because they had so many left. I gave the extras to other friends and family who were passholders but unable to make it down during December. So for flower and garden they are only allowing you to get one Mickey and when the new time frame opens one Minnie??? Do I have that right???? I have 13 family members and 7 friends who are all passholders but not visiting till much later in the year. Just 2 of those will be down in May. Was hoping to be able to pick up at least one per family to give them when they came down....we usually go to the festival 3 or 4 times.
A friend grabbed a Mickey for me...they were only given one each. They tried to get more on another day and were unable to because their AP had already been used to get one.

A friend grabbed a Mickey for me...they were only given one each. They tried to get more on another day and were unable to because their AP had already been used to get one.
Bummed to hear this. My sister is going down next week and was hoping to get a second one if she goes to Epcot a second day. Oh, well... Maybe they will have extras somewhere when I go down again June 6th :)

Not that we really wanted / needed four of these small magnets, but we stopped by to get them none-the-less this past Thursday.

Holy Fort Knox! You would think they were giving out cash. One CM to scan each band, then three more to distribute the goods. They are very strict with the count!

DD is young (3) but does have an AP. Despite all 4 scanning green and being told by CM #1 that we were to get 4 magnets, the second line of CMs told us DD couldn't have one - too young, she needed to be AP. But, she was just scanned?

Getting those three CMs to agree to give her one required another CM and another scan of her band before they'd actually believe me.

Anyway - obviously a pretty trivial / inconsequential set of events and no big deal.... but I found the whole thing quite odd! For a magnet! :-)

Not that we really wanted / needed four of these small magnets, but we stopped by to get them none-the-less this past Thursday.

Holy Fort Knox! You would think they were giving out cash. One CM to scan each band, then three more to distribute the goods. They are very strict with the count!

DD is young (3) but does have an AP. Despite all 4 scanning green and being told by CM #1 that we were to get 4 magnets, the second line of CMs told us DD couldn't have one - too young, she needed to be AP. But, she was just scanned?

Getting those three CMs to agree to give her one required another CM and another scan of her band before they'd actually believe me.

Anyway - obviously a pretty trivial / inconsequential set of events and no big deal.... but I found the whole thing quite odd! For a magnet! :-)
I definitely found them to be strict about it which was weird after the DHS holiday ones which they just gave out pretty loosely by accounts. APs love their freebies/exclusive things though.

I gave my sister my yellow card and a magic band to see if she can get one for me. I will know in a few days!

I got my Mickey on Friday, and yes, they are being very strict!

But I have to say that the area they have set up is very nice, with great A/C, chairs and tables, and couches with power outlets on the side for charging phones. A pleasant little break area from the park.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter