Annual Pass Questions

dg141

Earning My Ears
Hi. I am just starting to plan our January 2010 holiday and am looking for the cheapest way for ultimate enjoyment.
I am thinking of buying one annual pass which costs around £320 which will allow free parking and save 10% on disney merchandise and food.
With this pass would I get any discount at the Bibdee Bobdee Boutique for my DD.
I am not bothered about water parks but I would like to take my DS to Disneyquest for a day. I know the annual pass does not include this unless you pay extra but could I go use my DW 14 day ultimate pass or 10 day MYW with water park added ticket as I wondered if these tickets have thumbprint ID.
Thanks for any help.

I don't think you get 10% off food with an annual pass. You can buy a Tables in Wonderland card which gives you 18% off but does mean an automatic tip of 15% is put on your bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter