Angelrose's Journey

just came to join the circle of believers and lifting you and your dh up in prayer!! May you feel His peace and be comforted!

Prayers and good wishes being sent for your husband and for you. :hug:

Angelrose, bless your hearts :hug: :hug:. I can only imagine what a very frightening time this is for you. It is truly wonderful your DH can follow commands and hold your hand, as that is a sign that he is aware you are there. :hug:

I am sending lots of prayers you will be granted strength and hope during this difficult time and that your DH's team of drs can heal him and he has complete recovery. DH and I are about your ages and married 45 yrs., so I realize all too well this could just as easily be us and truly sympathize with your heartache. Please do lean on your faith, family, friends and medical team, and know that Dis'ners are a very powerful bunch when we pray together. Godspeed :flower3:

Prayers have been said with more to come for your DH. He WILL be ok, his brain needs time to heal, and then he'll be as he was before. Be patient, it WILL happen, I know it will.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter