And This is Why They Added DOORS to the TRAM! - Nov. 12 TR*END THOUGHTS 11/17 Pg. 27*

AGGGGHHH OMG you look gorgeous with your new do,just had to tell ya and i loved your last tr so now that I found this one I'll go get reading it :D

Oh sweetie !! I just hate all of this for you. Sending you prayers and healing power !!:goodvibes May God bring you strength during this difficult time.

Sorry to hear about all of this. I hope you will have complete healing from your wreck. Several years ago, I got hit by a teenager and spun around into a telephone pole, and I think that was the start of my knee issues, unfortunately. It really is annoying not to be able to move like you want to, but thankfully, you were not injured badly.

We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time with your grandmother.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident and hope your recovery is quick and relatively painless. I know it must be extremely frustrating seeing your brand new car damaged, but thank goodness the other person involved has insurance and everything's covered. Again, hope you get to feeling better!

Just wanted to say I was reading your trip report (gotta read thos of fellow DD fans ya know :)) Looks like you had alot of fun in disney from what I have read so far.

I saw your last post about the auto accident. Just wanted to say I am sorry to hear about that and that I hope you feel better soon.:thumbsup2

So sorry to hear about your accident and our grandma. Hope everything will get back to normal soon. :hug:

I wanted to let everyone know that Danielle is doing much better. I suggested that she follow up with an orthopedic doctor to make sure everything is OK. My mom(Danielle's grandma) is for sure a tough cookie she is back at the nursing home and we are taking it one day at a time.

Thank you so very much for all the well wishes and prayers for our family. :hug:

I'm so sorry about your accident, I hope you feel better soon! Praying for you and your family, what a terrible start to the new year, huh? :goodvibes

Just catching up and so sorry to hear of all the happenings.

So sorry to hear about the accident and your grandma but it sounds like both are getting better.

Prayers and thoughts for your whole family.:hug:

Just found this TR and love it so far! Can't wait to hear more. Definately want to try Via Napoli next trip.

just wanted to let everyone know that Danielle's Grandma (my mom) passed away on January 26th. She will be so missed for sure. she lived next door to us for 22 years before going into the nursing home so we saw her every day.

Danielle also went to an orthopedic doc and has to do some physical therapy for her knee to strengthen it.

Hopefully very shortly she will be back on the DIS.

just wanted to let everyone know that Danielle's Grandma (my mom) passed away on January 26th. She will be so missed for sure. she lived next door to us for 22 years before going into the nursing home so we saw her every day.

Danielle also went to an orthopedic doc and has to do some physical therapy for her knee to strengthen it.

I saw it on FB. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Get better, girlie, and get back to DIStown!

Seriously loving your TR so far, Danielle!! :thumbsup2

Things are a bit overwhelming at my house these days so I may not be able to get over here for every update, sorry. Mom's cancer is back and has spread, so I have to take her to radiation everyday for a couple of weeks.:worried: To say my mind is a bit on overload is a bit of an understatement!
I'm so happy to have my trip to look forward to, good Dis friends and the occasional TR or PTR to go and read to keep me sane and in my happy place. :goodvibes :lovestruc

Keep up the great posts!! :thumbsup2

Things are a bit overwhelming at my house these days so I may not be able to get over here for every update, sorry. Mom's cancer is back and has spread, so I have to take her to radiation everyday for a couple of weeks.:worried: To say my mind is a bit on overload is a bit of an understatement!
I'm so happy to have my trip to look forward to, good Dis friends and the occasional TR or PTR to go and read to keep me sane and in my happy place. :goodvibes :lovestruc

Sorry to hear this for you. Sending good thoughts and prayers from all of our DIStown friends. :flower3:

I hope Danielle will be back with us soon and I was very sorry to hear about her grandma!

But I am seriously ready for the kind of laughs that only she can provide! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone. Remember me? I'm not so sure I even remember myself anymore. :lmao:

This is a brief brief update for you guys. But I'm here first and foremost to tell you that I am going to be back on the DIS in the very near future. I'm actually leaving for Italy very soon (this Friday) and I'll be back on the 24th. After that, I will be back in full force. First, I wanted to let you know what's been going on.

As you are well aware, my Grandma did pass away at the end of January. It's been a tough time, but I appreciate everyone's well wishes during that difficult time.

We had a lot to struggle through with that, and at the same time, I had a non-stop back and forth regarding my car. Yup, that. Remember the accident I had on 12/26/12? Yup. Just got my car back like days ago. It's been endless.

I have also been going to physical therapy to get my strength back in my knee. Upon impact, my knee hit the dashboard and it caused some damage / pain. I've been going to therapy to get that in order.

On top of all of that, as if I didn't seem sad enough or my life didn't seem cursed enough.....my boyfriend broke up with me in the midst of all this.

This was one of the hardest blows for me. We had such an amazing thing going, and honestly it hit me out of left field. And what was it for? Oh, yeah. His ex is moving here. And he's confused.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

To which I say, he shouldn't be confused about anything. Because I'm clearly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, that's my life in a nutshell right now. Stressful. But I need my DIS friends back and I'm so sorry for my absence. I'm ready to talk about my trips, what's coming up, and most importantly, to reconnect with all of you my friends.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter