And This is Why They Added DOORS to the TRAM! - Nov. 12 TR*END THOUGHTS 11/17 Pg. 27*

I think its so cool that you already had your first DISmeet with jeskc. You look great in your picture. Seriously - that blond hair is awesome. Love it.

I also had a great meal at Via in October. Super yummy pizza. I'd like to eat there again for lunch in June. If I get a TIW card I gotta make sure I keep using it now that they are $100 (i know - I keep complaining about that).

I love Turtle Talk. I need to take my nephews to that.

REX MANNING DAY!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

LOL at what Joaquin had said! He definitely sounds like an awesome kid! :thumbsup2

Yay for your DisMeet with Susan! How fun that you guys got to meet up!

Your lunch at VN looks really good!

I cannot tell you how happy I was to see you picture of the Via Napoli light fixture. I love the light fixtures around Disney! I was taking pictures of every single one in the Little Mermaid queue, and there are quite a few different one.

And speaking of Via Napoli, may I suggest for your return visit that you stick with the pizza. The first time we went, I got something else, and well, I've had better Italian food at the Olive Garden. The pizza however, yum! I went back this past Sept. with my DD and niece. We shared a pizza, and I would absolutely go back for that.

Glad you and Susan got to meet up! Love the pics. I've know her for..well, let's just say since 6th grade and leave it at that.

Joining in (better late than never)! Looks like this has been a fun trip! Nice choice for change in hair color. Blonde is a dying breed and I'm so glad to see someone out there still appreciates the color (putting blonde jokes to shame!). Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Oh Rexy you're sooooo sexy!

Your titles are making me super happy!!!
Most of my teenage life I was convinced that Mark was my soulmate :rotfl2:

Awh Figment is just so adorable! Love that vinyl!

Sounds like such a fun dismeet :goodvibes
And your hair seriously looks so great in those pics!

I love Disney light fixtures...they seriously make everything magicalllll!!!

I think its so cool that you already had your first DISmeet with jeskc. You look great in your picture. Seriously - that blond hair is awesome. Love it.

I also had a great meal at Via in October. Super yummy pizza. I'd like to eat there again for lunch in June. If I get a TIW card I gotta make sure I keep using it now that they are $100 (i know - I keep complaining about that).

I love Turtle Talk. I need to take my nephews to that.

The DISmeet was tons of fun. I was so glad that we were able to do it.

Thanks! I'm still loving my blond hair. I'm definitely going to keep it for a while.

I was so happy with our meal, we're definitely going to be heading back there on our upcoming trip.

Ugh, I hate the fact that TIW is $100. I got it this time right before they raised it! I figured we were going to use it in July, and that discount for 8 people is going to be huge!

I do love, love, love my awesome vinyl. I put it in a special place on my china cabinet.

I'm glad you love your vinyl. I knew you would. :goodvibes

REX MANNING DAY!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

LOL at what Joaquin had said! He definitely sounds like an awesome kid! :thumbsup2

Yay for your DisMeet with Susan! How fun that you guys got to meet up!

Your lunch at VN looks really good!

Don't you wish that every day was Rex Manning day? I surely do. :rotfl2:

Joaquin is crazy. He's always got something to say about everything.

It was a lot of fun to meet up with Susan. I was glad that it all came together.

VN is great. I definitely suggest a visit and getting the pizza if you haven't been yet.

I cannot tell you how happy I was to see you picture of the Via Napoli light fixture. I love the light fixtures around Disney! I was taking pictures of every single one in the Little Mermaid queue, and there are quite a few different one.

I definitely hold the philosophy of looking up in Disney. You never know what you're going to see.

And speaking of Via Napoli, may I suggest for your return visit that you stick with the pizza. The first time we went, I got something else, and well, I've had better Italian food at the Olive Garden. The pizza however, yum! I went back this past Sept. with my DD and niece. We shared a pizza, and I would absolutely go back for that.

Glad you and Susan got to meet up! Love the pics. I've know her for..well, let's just say since 6th grade and leave it at that.

I definitely viewed VN as a pizza kind of place. That was what brought me there to begin with. There are plenty of good Italian places in our area in Chicagoland. I mean, we have good pizza too, but our pizza is different. All deep you know. :lmao:

Hahaha. That's awesome that you guys have known each other for so long.

Joining in (better late than never)! Looks like this has been a fun trip! Nice choice for change in hair color. Blonde is a dying breed and I'm so glad to see someone out there still appreciates the color (putting blonde jokes to shame!). Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Hey, joining late is better than never, you are absolutely right.

The trip was tons of fun for sure. I love my new hair color. I'm very excited with the change. I'm gonna keep it like that. I definitely put blond jokes to shame. I'm not a typical blond. :rotfl2:

Oh Rexy you're sooooo sexy!

Your titles are making me super happy!!!
Most of my teenage life I was convinced that Mark was my soulmate :rotfl2:

Awh Figment is just so adorable! Love that vinyl!

Sounds like such a fun dismeet :goodvibes
And your hair seriously looks so great in those pics!

I love Disney light fixtures...they seriously make everything magicalllll!!!

Hahahahahaha! Exactly!

I was in love with Mark too! Gah, I just absolutely adored him. And then, he was in Can't Hardly Wait and I was convinced that he would be mine. Hahaha. We're so together on this one.

The DISmeet was a lot of fun. I'm glad we got the opportunity to do it. And thanks on the hair. It's been lots of fun to have it like this.

DISmeets are so fun! Glad you could understand the whole concept to Jeni and that she got it. It can sound strange to non-Disney nuts. :rotfl:

Via Napoli is such a great restaurant, I know what you mean about their sauce tasting kind of sweet. Glad to hear you enjoyed your lunch!:thumbsup2

Yay, your DIS meet with Susan looks like it was fun! I'm reading her TR too, so it was fun to read about it from both of you guys! I love the silly face pictures! :rotfl2:

Mmmm Via Napoli, yum! I'm not brave when it comes to trying new food either, but I'm guessing everything at Via Napoli is good! I love their pizza! :thumbsup2

Merry_disney_christmas_wallpaper_31_zps4e094ddf.jpg

Danielle, I had no idea you had this going on. I'm here and will catch up soon. In the meantime, Merry Christmas.

tiggerchristmas.jpg

Wow! I finally got caught up!! I love Via Napoli! What I wouldn't give to be there now! (I think I said something similar on your Europe TR...I notice a trend here! :() I was thinking about how others perceive our little community and then you commented on the very same thing! I am so glad she gets it! I have had some that just stare at me like I just grew two heads and turned green!

What a weird start to the day but it sounds as though you are off to a good start!

Sounds like such a fun trip to be able to go with your SIL! You're such a comical writer that I wouldn't have minded if you didn't get to Florida in your first update!

What an eventful morning! And a great first ride, haha. I always think it's funny when Howard and I don't make it onto a headliner as our first ride of the trip. During our honeymoon, it was "It's Tough to be a Bug" just because of it's proximity to Flame Tree, of course. This trip wasn't as odd though since we went on the TTA first to wait for our Buzz Lightyear FPs. Glad that they do have that option of hopping on another ride.

Yay for a DISmeet and a wacky face picture at that! I feel like I had to explain the whole DIS community to my mom before meeting up with Sarah (wdwgirl03) and her dad. It just seems strange to say, "Oh, I'm meeting someone from the 'INTERNETS' but don't worry, she's a friend."

I'm so curious about Via Napoli's pizza. I feel like I can get a ton of different kinds of pizza here in NYC, but I know people rave about that one anyway. Maybe one day!

Hi guys!

I wanted to come and let you guys know that I am so sorry I've been gone for a while. I don't know exactly when I'm going to get back on to start updating, but rest assured I absolutely will.

I was in a car accident on December 26th. Those of you who are Facebook friends with me likely saw.

I'm okay. I had whiplash and some minor injuries. The hardest part has been my knee. It jammed into the door and dashboard upon impact. It's slowly getting better, but it's been difficult losing this momentum at the gym.

The accident was not my fault, but there has been significant damage to my poor brand new car. I bought this car in September. It's a sad state of affairs. His insurance company is covering everything, but so far there is over $10,000 of estimated damage.

On top of this happening to me, my grandma has been deteriorating and has finally settled on hospice care. It's been a struggle so far, but she's hanging in there. Any thoughts or prayers would be appreciated.

We're hanging in there, but with everything and work included, I just have not had the energy to keep up with my TR's and haven't been able to keep up on the DIS in general. I'll be back though I promise! Just hang in there friends! I appreciate all of your support.

Oh Danielle!

I'm so sorry! I'll be praying for you and your family! Take as much time as you need, you know we'll all be here for ya!

I must have totally missed your accident on FB. I go for periods when I don't read it for several days. So sorry about your accident, your knee, and the damage to your new car - especially around the holidays. I hope your start to feel better everyday.

I am also sorry that your grandma is going on hospice, but I honestly believe that hospice is a wonderful thing at the end of life. Please keep us posted.

Somehow I managed to miss this on facebook!?!? (I clearly don't spend a lot of time on there!!)

That suuucks!! I'm so sorry! At least his insurance is covering everything, your poor new car! ACK! I hope that everything works out for you and that it will all be good!!

:lovestruc *hugs*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter