An Unforgettable Finish- Oct 2011 TR **Happily Ever After (Completed 5/3)

I MISSED YOU!! :goodvibes So glad you finally started your report.
And my, how big are those two little angels.

Well I am here and ready to read it all!! ;)

Yay!!! You started :) I read through your December and May TRs and loved them, so I was really looking forward the this one. :cool1:

Oh - and I love that Carter has his foot up on the door again, so cute! :lovestruc

Thanks! I hope this one can live up to my first two. I've got some good material this trip, so I have high hopes for it. :goodvibes

Apparently, Carter's sure that's really a foot rest- his foot is always up there. :rotfl:

Getting in early on this one for sure! :thumbsup2

Welcome! :goodvibes

I'm here. Can't wait to hear how much you loved Disney at Halloween.

Disney at Halloween is a cool experience. I'll save the rest of my comments for later. :)

I MISSED YOU!! :goodvibes So glad you finally started your report.
And my, how big are those two little angels.

Well I am here and ready to read it all!! ;)

I've missed writing trip reports, and it's great to get one going again. :goodvibes My boys sure are getting big. It's fun to travel with two big boys.

I'm glad you're here! :)

Of course I'm in!!! The boys are getting so big and are cuter than ever!

Thanks! I think the boys get a little bit cuter ever day. Cuter and bigger. :goodvibes

Yay! You started your trip report! I can't wait to read all about MNSSHP and hear the boys' thoughts on it. :)

Landon will have a ton of thoughts on MNSSHP. :rotfl: I think he liked it, over all. He'll probably go again next year.

YES! I'm been waiting/watching for another TR! Can't wait to read this, great start!!

Thanks! I'm excited to get this TR started. It's going to be fun, I think. :goodvibes

Count me in! Can't wait to hear about your trip. :goodvibes

Welcome! I can't wait to tell about all cool things that happened this trip. :)

Can't wait for more- love your TR's!!!!:cool1:

Welcome and thanks! :goodvibes

Those pictures are gorgeous!! Am I remembering correctly that you got a new camera recently?

I'm so impressed you're doing a 5K. I need to work up the courage to do a 5K, probably one around home first before one at Disney. But it's definitely something on my Bucket List!!

I'm here and hopefully I'll stay more caught up this time! :thumbsup2 How did I miss that you weren't staying onsite? Interested to hear about your experience at Windsor Hills. When I hear things like...getting a townhouse for less than a room at Pop! I have to admit it piques my interest. As a family of three, it'll probably never be an issue, but who knows? Looking forward to this! :thumbsup2

Your boys are so cute, that I think any look from them would also make me forgive them for keeping me up at night. :cloud9:

How awesome about the 5K! What better place to do it than to Run Disney.

The arrival is one of the best. Im really interested in one day doing a family race at one of the races so im really looking forward to hearing how it went
:goodvibes

Please let the experience at Windsor Hills be a good one ( can't find a praying icon) :) This year will be our first time staying there.

We have stayed already at Windsor Palms and Terra Verde and it was great both times.

We have stayed at Disney resorts in the past but then one room started to get crowded. So after we stayed at Windsor Palms once, we never looked back.
The price you pay compared to a Disney resort is unbelievable.
And my boys were pleased with their own room, private pool and a gameroom in the house. :banana:
No need to visit the clubhouse.

Can't wait to hear how your experience was staying offsite

i have to go back and catch up but i'm so glad you have started!

Not much to catch up on, yet. Glad you're here! :)

Those pictures are gorgeous!! Am I remembering correctly that you got a new camera recently?

I'm so impressed you're doing a 5K. I need to work up the courage to do a 5K, probably one around home first before one at Disney. But it's definitely something on my Bucket List!!

Thanks! Yes, we did get a new camera recently. Our old camera got Landoned. The new camera was so much easier to use than our old one, and the pictures looked better.

I was a little nervous about the 5K, but it was actually so much easier and low-key than I had expected. You should definitely give it a shot! :goodvibes

I'm here and hopefully I'll stay more caught up this time! :thumbsup2 How did I miss that you weren't staying onsite? Interested to hear about your experience at Windsor Hills. When I hear things like...getting a townhouse for less than a room at Pop! I have to admit it piques my interest. As a family of three, it'll probably never be an issue, but who knows? Looking forward to this! :thumbsup2

:yay:You're here! I don't think anyone knew that we weren't staying onsite. It was a very last minute decision and I never had a proper PTR going for this trip anyway. We were able to get such a great deal on it because we waited so late to book it. I do think it was the right decision for this trip, but there's just something about being onsite.

Your boys are so cute, that I think any look from them would also make me forgive them for keeping me up at night. :cloud9:

How awesome about the 5K! What better place to do it than to Run Disney.

Thanks! I always find Carter and Landon's cuteness levels to be unusually high for people their size. It definitely makes it easier to overlook it when they keep me up at night.

The 5K was a lot of fun, especially since it was all Disney. I'm sure an non-Disney 5K would be quite the disappointment now.

The arrival is one of the best. Im really interested in one day doing a family race at one of the races so im really looking forward to hearing how it went
:goodvibes

I love arriving at Disney World. It's the best feeling in the world to know that your whole trip is still ahead of you. The race was really fun. I don't want to give away too much, but I will say that I'm hoping to do the WDW Marathon 5K in January.

Please let the experience at Windsor Hills be a good one ( can't find a praying icon) :) This year will be our first time staying there.

We have stayed already at Windsor Palms and Terra Verde and it was great both times.

We have stayed at Disney resorts in the past but then one room started to get crowded. So after we stayed at Windsor Palms once, we never looked back.
The price you pay compared to a Disney resort is unbelievable.
And my boys were pleased with their own room, private pool and a gameroom in the house. :banana:
No need to visit the clubhouse.

Can't wait to hear how your experience was staying offsite

I'll go ahead and say that I think you all will be happy with Windsor Hills. It really is such a better deal than staying onsite. I love having the boys in their own room and I'm sure as they get older that will be nicer and nicer to be able to spread out a bit.

Of course, when, someday, it's just me and Jeremy again, then I'll definitely want to stay onsite. There's just something about not having to see the See Ya Real Soon sign for most of the trip.

Can't wait to hear about Windsor Hills! It sounds like a better idea, but I can totally understand how you must've felt picking something not onsite. I've thought about that one more than a few times on longer visits after reading what a better deal it is on the DIS. I've never been brave enough to try it though! :laughing:

Nice start! Glad the boys were so well behaved for you!

Great update, Kate. I just cannot how much those boys have grown in just a few short months. And how could anyone be mad at Landon for causing them to sleep? He's just too darn cute.

Glad the boys cooperated while you got your race papers.

Looking forward to hearing about your offisite stay.

Woo Hoo for making it to Disney! :woohoo:

I liked getting to see your pics of Wide World of Sports....I've never ventured over there before. Ed would like to do a 5K there one day, so it'll be interesting to hear what you thought about the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter