An Extra Helping of Disney (Comments Welcome)

We're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK! Went to Disney for 15 days with my daughter and had a fabulous time! Feel free to read about the adventure using the link below!

We're BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK! Went to Disney for 15 days with my daughter and had a fabulous time! Feel free to read about the adventure using the link below!

15 days?!?!!? I am so jealous!!!! I will check out your TR!

Have a great day!:goodvibes

Time for a Reality Check.
The reality is that I enjoyed Disney food more than I should have.
Splitting all those goodies still added calories to the grand total -- they did not fall out when we took a bite.
The reality is that the Wagon is just ahead of me and I am having trouble getting back on.
I was so much happier 20lbs. ago.
yup. 20 lbs. :crazy2:
Never got pass 200, got discouraged, let "the little things" go, didn't exercise and still went to WDW.
I want to feel better. I want to look better. I want to live better.
Why is doing the work so hard?
Babysteps.
Start walking. Just keep moving. Make better food choices.

Yay to a fun trip to Disney! And YAY to you for starting again. It's better than you realize you let yourself slide and are going to try again rather than give up on yourself permanently.

You can do it!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter