Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi Amy! I'm back!

First of all, let me thank you for all the work you have done for me in the past. You do great work and you continue to amaze me.

Second is that I want to say that I am completely satisfied with the paper transfers I bought from you last year. I will purchase again when my supply runs out. That's for sure!

As for my request, my eldest Jacob requested an Angry Birds theme for his 6th bday party. I have seen your Angry Birds Star Wars, Space and Valentine one. I liked the Star Wars color scheme but he doesn't like them. For Angry Birds space, we prefer less pink color too (even though it's just the cake). So right now, the Valentine color scheme is the winner but if you can experiment on another design that will be great too. We would like to get something similar to the Skylanders birthday set that you have done but with Angry Birds theme. Please add an image suitable for making a signage too. Happy 6th Birthday Jacob will be fine.

His birthday celebration is tentatively scheduled on 10/26, so no rush on my request.

Thank you so much in advance and I wish you and your family all the best!!!

Hi Amy. It's been a while, I hope all is well. Its that time of year again & I would like to request a couple of new designs. Can I please get this design http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48957559&postcount=2792 with...
On the outside of the port hole
Vacations By Teresa 1st Annual Family & Friends Cruise
On the inside, top Carnival Sunshine & bottom Sept 20, 2014.
On the life preservers Nassau; St. Thomas; San Juan; Grand Turk.

Also, Is it possible for the photo below to be scaled down & put inside of a ship wheel. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44741658&postcount=845
CCDYD.jpg

Please & Thank you
TT

Hi Amy could you please make me a t-shirt design for my granddaughter her birthday is 9-26 and she loves Dora, so can I get a Dora Snow Princess with the Unicorn. The saying should say Today is my 4th Birthday!:cheer2:
Thank you so much!princess::cheer2:

Hi Amy you are doing some great work here. My son was happy with the Skylanders party stuff you did earlier in the year, Thanks again.

It is now time for my daughter Claire's 8th Birthday and I was woundering what you could provide with a moshi monster theme. Invitations, party decorations etc. When I get a list of names I will come back to you for the similar Skylander circles and maybe you could put a blank up for me to see.

Thankyou in advance
:wave2:

Hi there!

This is my first request ever so sorry if I do it wrong :)

I'm having two of my kiddos birthday parties on the same day. One wants Paw Patrol and the other Space.
Is there any way you can do a sandwich bag topper (for goody bags) and happy birthday banners? One for each theme.
Anything else you can think of would be awesome!!

Hi Amy! I'm back!

First of all, let me thank you for all the work you have done for me in the past. You do great work and you continue to amaze me.

Second is that I want to say that I am completely satisfied with the paper transfers I bought from you last year. I will purchase again when my supply runs out. That's for sure!

As for my request, my eldest Jacob requested an Angry Birds theme for his 6th bday party. I have seen your Angry Birds Star Wars, Space and Valentine one. I liked the Star Wars color scheme but he doesn't like them. For Angry Birds space, we prefer less pink color too (even though it's just the cake). So right now, the Valentine color scheme is the winner but if you can experiment on another design that will be great too. We would like to get something similar to the Skylanders birthday set that you have done but with Angry Birds theme. Please add an image suitable for making a signage too. Happy 6th Birthday Jacob will be fine.

His birthday celebration is tentatively scheduled on 10/26, so no rush on my request.

Thank you so much in advance and I wish you and your family all the best!!!

I am so glad you are enjoying the transfers! That is what I like to hear.

I am not sure if you have seen all my Angry Birds varieties so here are two others that I thought you might like. If you can choose which one you like, I can make the coordinating items. But I wanted to be sure of the graphics you like before I do a lot of work on new items. Let me know if he likes either of these.

jacob_angrybirdspaceinvite_zpsce6a5bc1.jpg

jacob_angrybirdsinvitered_zps441046a8.jpg

Hi Amy. It's been a while, I hope all is well. Its that time of year again & I would like to request a couple of new designs. Can I please get this design http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48957559&postcount=2792 with...
On the outside of the port hole
Vacations By Teresa 1st Annual Family & Friends Cruise
On the inside, top Carnival Sunshine & bottom Sept 20, 2014.
On the life preservers Nassau; St. Thomas; San Juan; Grand Turk.

Also, Is it possible for the photo below to be scaled down & put inside of a ship wheel. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44741658&postcount=845
CCDYD.jpg
Please & Thank you
TT

I, of course, changed the ship to the Sunshine so it would fit with your trip. I hope these are what you had in mind...

teresa_cruise2_zpsf4243fff.jpg

sunshine_shipwheel_zps8d4cebc2.jpg

Hi Amy could you please make me a t-shirt design for my granddaughter her birthday is 9-26 and she loves Dora, so can I get a Dora Snow Princess with the Unicorn. The saying should say Today is my 4th Birthday!:cheer2:
Thank you so much!princess::cheer2:

Here is your requested design...

dora_snowprincess_zpse5403b3a.jpg

Hi Amy you are doing some great work here. My son was happy with the Skylanders party stuff you did earlier in the year, Thanks again.

It is now time for my daughter Claire's 8th Birthday and I was woundering what you could provide with a moshi monster theme. Invitations, party decorations etc. When I get a list of names I will come back to you for the similar Skylander circles and maybe you could put a blank up for me to see.

Thankyou in advance
:wave2:

Here is a full design and an invite... if you like them, I can make coordinating items for you as well. Please let me know which items you would like and how you would like them customized.

claire_moshimonstersfull_zps6cf04e91.jpg

claire_moshimonsterinvite_zpsd41e71b1.jpg

Hi there!

This is my first request ever so sorry if I do it wrong :)

I'm having two of my kiddos birthday parties on the same day. One wants Paw Patrol and the other Space.
Is there any way you can do a sandwich bag topper (for goody bags) and happy birthday banners? One for each theme.
Anything else you can think of would be awesome!!

I hope you like these... if you would like anything else, just ask.

bagtopper_space_zps5d4dc97f.jpg

bagtopper_pawpatrol_zps04976191.jpg

banner_triangle_space_zps251d3f07.jpg

banner_triangle_pawpatrol_zpsd04ac470.jpg

I, of course, changed the ship to the Sunshine so it would fit with your trip. I hope these are what you had in mind...

teresa_cruise2_zpsf4243fff.jpg

This is perfect, thank you so much. Great catch with the old Destiny picture.

sunshine_shipwheel_zps8d4cebc2.jpg

For this one I was wondering if you could put my photo (the one that says Proud member of CCDYD) in the wheel?

I am so glad you are enjoying the transfers! That is what I like to hear. I am not sure if you have seen all my Angry Birds varieties so here are two others that I thought you might like. If you can choose which one you like, I can make the coordinating items. But I wanted to be sure of the graphics you like before I do a lot of work on new items. Let me know if he likes either of these.

Amy,

Jacob prefers the second image of Angry Bird instead of space angry birds which happens to be similar to the valentines one you did so he is consistent. :-)

Thank you!

I hope you like these... if you would like anything else, just ask.
These are perfect!! Is there any way you could do images of the different planets and sun to attach to toothpicks and put on the cake? Does that make sense?? Thanks you so much for everything!!!

For this one I was wondering if you could put my photo (the one that says Proud member of CCDYD) in the wheel?

If you provide me with the photo, I would be glad to put it in the ship wheel for you. Please post the highest quality graphic that you have because if I have to enlarge it, it will get blurry. Or if you just need it tiny for the boards, please indicate this and I will shrink the wheel down to fit the graphic.

Here is a full design and an invite... if you like them, I can make coordinating items for you as well. Please let me know which items you would like and how you would like them customized.

Thanks Amy this looks great. Can you make the following for me please

Triangle (similar to Skylander one) with "Happy 8th Birthday Claire!" as the text

Gift Tag (similar to Skylander one) with child name at top (plus one without child's name) and "Thank you for coming to Claire's 8th birthday party!" at the bottom names are
Noah
Christian
Ruby S
Ruby C
Evie
Caitlyn
Kyra
Maeve
Jacinda
Sophie
Chelsea
Catrina
Lachlan
Rhiannan
Claire

Amy,
Sorry my last post #36 was refering to posts #24 and #30 regarding Claire's 8th Moshi Monster Party.

Thanks again for the work you are doing:thumbsup2

If you provide me with the photo, I would be glad to put it in the ship wheel for you. Please post the highest quality graphic that you have because if I have to enlarge it, it will get blurry. Or if you just need it tiny for the boards, please indicate this and I will shrink the wheel down to fit the graphic.

Thank you. This is the picture and looking at it I'm guessing you'd have to shrink it to fit in the wheel...
CCDYD.jpg

Thanks again!!

Hi Amy...the weather has turned chilly here today, so I expect to be in jeans tomorrow... I am wondering when you have time, if you would do a design for me? I am teaching Sunday School and I would like to put something in the cover slip.. My name for sure and I will leave the rest up to you, I am teaching 3rd and 4th grade.. Thank you ever so much...Bless you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter