Amy's Designs

Amy could you do a mulan shirt for the little girl next door, she was adopted from china and loves Mulan. Her name is Calista.

Absolutely in love with the Cinderella design on #67 and the Ariel design on #80 ... I think Ariel/Prince Eric will have to be DD's surprise shirt when we're leaving for the long drive to WDW!

And, of course, the Cinderella will be mine ... that motto is the best!

Thanks again Amy!

wheredreamscometruecopy.jpg

I think this would be a great cover for our trip album...could I please get a blank copy of this (w/o the names and date)? Thanks so much.

Hi can I please get a copy of the where dreams come true with this information.
Morgan Family
James, Diane , and Angel
Dec 3-10,2007

thank you... what awesome designs

Here's one more family one.

Disneyfamilycopy.jpg

And a Cars Invitation Design (Front/Inside)

carsinvitefront_edited-1.jpg

CarsBlankInvite_edited-1.jpg

(Sizes are different - I made them as big as they could be and you can shrink them down to desired size)

Amy,

I like the family design in post #90. Could you design one for the Jones Family?

Thank You

Sharla:)

Hi, I am so loving your designs!!! Could you make the family design in post #90 Johnson, also the one about celebrating birthday with friends, post #93 could you make that Jordan and 5th birthday. Thanks in advance, when you get the chance.:goodvibes

nikkistevej,

Here are the designs you requested. I really hope that Jordan is a boy. I do know a girl with the same spelling. If I made the wrong choice, I will certainly change it.

Jordan.jpg

JohnsonFamily.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter