Americans and Canadians culture Q&A Thread.

Well.. that was brief.

Canada out of the World Cup after 2 straight losses. (Not entirely unexpected..but by anyone’s standards it was brief! smh)

Best wishes to the US and UK team going forward.
You guys played as best you could and made history. Be proud. I have the highlights on my thread. Feel free to talk about the match further there if you like. :-)

Well.. that was brief.

Canada out of the World Cup after 2 straight losses. (Not entirely unexpected..but by anyone’s standards it was brief! smh)

Best wishes to the US and UK team going forward.
Will you be rooting for America and England then for the rest of the tournament? Also you should still watch Canada’s final match as well. The Canadian nation should not abandon its team now. They will be competing in two more international tournaments next year. They will need all the support they can get. Otherwise, us yanks will dominate our friendly soccer rivalry. Unless Canada doesn’t mind us beating you at home. :-) :duck: ;) 🤣

Please tell me we have some commonality in putting bugles on fingers just for the fun of it??? As a kid that was the thing to do.
Yes! And ringolos go on fingers too. I hope you have those…..

I cannot believe we don’t get bugles any more! That’s BS. And now I want to buy a bunch when we travel to Disney next month!

Yes! And ringolos go on fingers too. I hope you have those…..

I cannot believe we don’t get bugles any more! That’s BS. And now I want to buy a bunch when we travel to Disney next month!
I don't think that the majority of the U.S. can get ringolos anymore :( . If I search it comes up with Canadian sites and Amazon lists "Imported from Canada" but I remember something similar from my childhood, funyuns, which aren't quite the same but similar. That I do remember putting on our fingers.

It's been years since I've had bugles but now I want some thanks to this thread :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter